Can 2 champs take baron when baron spawns?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

04-08-2014

Assuming they were not fed off kills but just cs'ing. I am referring to right when baron arrives the first time it appears on the map.

Is this even possible?

5C4r3Cr0w

04-08-2014

Not unless fed. With flame, blade and spirit stone, Udyr and Yi can duo it with a tank but thats uaally like 18min in.

MadTenuki

04-08-2014

It'd take forever but probably fiddle with thornmail, blue buff, spirit elder and then someone else with high damage and sustain like tryn/aatrox or a good dodging riven.

Wufflez

04-08-2014

Shaco and nunu is what came to mind for me.

Ilestgentil

04-08-2014

jax pantheon nunu fiddlesticks are really good early baron champs
yi can solo baron with feral flare + spirit stone + bork at 15 mins if you can dodge autos from baron with alpha strike and sidestep the sludge falling from the sky things

xWORSTxPLAYERxNA

04-08-2014

if maoaki has enoph ap/ad at that time yeah i soloed it in urf right when it spawned took it to half life first with my saplings then just duled it out with him and got him all by my self
but i mean there have been games where i was really behind in kills but i still was allright in farm so that i still got full build and have soloed barron for my team right before a team fight. those champs would be
Yi,Attrox,Yausso,Maokai,yorick,gangplank.but thats just me personaly

AwesomeChad

04-08-2014

Yes it is possible but you need 2 champions that either have alot of dmg (% health dmg) and/or high sustain like kha'zix/nunu/fiddlesticks. I'm not sure which 2 champions can do it but its definitely possible. Itemization is also an important factor.

SeCKS Egai

04-08-2014

nunu vayne can since nunu can tank and take chunks of hp while the silverbolts work their magic.

But basically what Chad said.

GG Beers

04-09-2014

I solo'd Baron with Yi yesterday with flame at 25 minutes, took me about 8-10 seconds, nerf that flame.