@Morello: Can you please do these as well when you are changing Riposte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
also, i dont think 5/3 at level 1 for her passive is an okay thing. currently I m having no problem sitting in lane, out sustaining my opponent with her. her passive is not as bad as most people say it is. it effectively makes her health regen pre-nerf Riven level if u hit something. heck as Fiora, u can keep smacking people in a fight cause ur passive will allow u to regenerate 10 hp or so in a small fight or even more in an extended one.

did i mention if u stack it up against an opponent u can hit minions to extend the duration? thats very strong sustain there.
It is 6 seconds atm. Maybe make it 4 seconds then?

Desastrado

02-10-2013

You become unforgettable during your ult, but purple caster minions doesn't care for rules and auto attack you anyway, or at least they did when she was released.

Attachment 611416

If it's hard to read the minions dealt 2783 damage and I died during my ult. Purple caster OP. Also remember this is a pic from the week that she was released.

+1 for the ult change by op.

FoxMindedGuy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desastrado View Post
You become unforgettable during your ult, but purple caster minions doesn't care for rules and auto attack you anyway, or at least they did when she was released.

Attachment 611416

If it's hard to read the minions dealt 2783 damage and I died during my ult. Purple caster OP. Also remember this is a pic from the week that she was released.

+1 for the ult change by op.
LOL nice one!

Rismart

02-10-2013

I agree with burst of speed, this should let her have a little more of survivability (she has no escape mechanics, and every other melee adc has a way to escape)

Imo her passive doesnt fit her theme well and is very underwhelming (is a very bad passive) it should be reworked

FoxMindedGuy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rismart View Post
I agree with burst of speed, this should let her have a little more of survivability (she has no escape mechanics, and every other melee adc has a way to escape)

Imo her passive doesnt fit her theme well and is very underwhelming (is a very bad passive) it should be reworked
Well... I don't like it as well. But it is easier to convince balancers to rework the numbers than to rework skills.

Taliesin

02-10-2013

While I like the changes, and agree that Fiora needs buffs, I would caution against giving her too much at once. That's a one-way trip to nerftown. I'd be overjoyed if she got the Riposte on-hit change that's already planned and one of these other changes, though. That would be the way to start.

FoxMindedGuy

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
While I like the changes, and agree that Fiora needs buffs, I would caution against giving her too much at once. That's a one-way trip to nerftown. I'd be overjoyed if she got the Riposte on-hit change that's already planned and one of these other changes, though. That would be the way to start.
I think all the changes I am suggesting are MINOR in themselves. They are close to quality of life changes (save the passive).

Naezma

02-11-2013

[QUOTE=FoxMindedGuy;33969259]Duelist

- Fiora regenerates health over 4 seconds instead of 6.

Riposte
- Parrying now also nullifies on-hit effects like poison, stun, slow etc

Burst of Speed
- Activation grants 6% movement speed and each hit on enemy grants an additional 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13%.

Blade Waltz
- Successive hits against the same target reduces damage multiplicatively by 45%. This increases max single target damage from 320 / 660 / 1000 (+2.4 AD) to 338 / 696 / 1055 (+2.53 AD) | This is NOT so much of a single target damage amplifying buff, but should ACTUALLY HURT champions on being hit by her second strike
- Fiora can NOT take any NEW damage during Blade Waltz (existing dots still damage her)
I agree on everything except her passive and her ultimate, Blade Waltz. Read on:
Her passive needs to go to 5 seconds, not 4 or 6.
Blade Waltz would be WAY too overpowered if they changed it like that. 800 damage would allow Fiora to tower dive full HP enemies, ignite, and flash away unharmed.
Also think late-game with this too, 1000 + 2.4 AD (which is around 1000/1100..)
._.
This would make Fiora an invincible initiator who can now splash the enemy team to death and penta.

FoxMindedGuy

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naezma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Duelist
- Fiora regenerates health over 4 seconds instead of 6.

Riposte
- Parrying now also nullifies on-hit effects like poison, stun, slow etc

Burst of Speed
- Activation grants 6% movement speed and each hit on enemy grants an additional 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13%.

Blade Waltz
- Successive hits against the same target reduces damage multiplicatively by 45%. This increases max single target damage from 320 / 660 / 1000 (+2.4 AD) to 338 / 696 / 1055 (+2.53 AD) | This is NOT so much of a single target damage amplifying buff, but should ACTUALLY HURT champions on being hit by her second strike
- Fiora can NOT take any NEW damage during Blade Waltz (existing dots still damage her)
I agree on everything except her passive and her ultimate, Blade Waltz. Read on:
Her passive needs to go to 5 seconds, not 4 or 6.
Blade Waltz would be WAY too overpowered if they changed it like that. 800 damage would allow Fiora to tower dive full HP enemies, ignite, and flash away unharmed.
Also think late-game with this too, 1000 + 2.4 AD (which is around 1000/1100..)
._.
This would make Fiora an invincible initiator who can now splash the enemy team to death and penta.
HUH? The damage on her ultimate does NOT splash. Tiamat radius has been nerfed to the ground (only 20% around the edges), very unreliable to deal around 50% damage.

As for the ultimate not taking NEW source of damage, means existing dots and ignite would still damage her. The ultimate was INTENDED to not take damage from AOE like Annie Ultimate or get stunned through Veigar E. Horizon or Thresh's Ult; but for some reason its not working like that.

Trust me, she will still have her downsides, but the ultimate would no longer feel so lackluster for the immensely long cool-down it has and in this age of League of Tanks.

xkawazux

02-12-2013

I just played a game as her. I do not remember her being this bad!