@Morello: Can you please do these as well when you are changing Riposte

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Morello is already planning this.



That sounds really really good. I don't know if that'll be too much though. It could be really scary.



Not sure how I feel about this. The flat 6% makes the on-hit portion MASSIVE in comparison to now, because you also increased the on-hit value. Granted, I don't play Fiora, so maybe I'm way off base here, but late game as Caitlyn with Furor Zerker's, PD, Statikk Shiv, and net/traps it's almost impossible to kite a Fiora.



For an increase of approximately 50/100/150 (+0.3) damage, you'd have to take a nerf somewhere. Probably in both base and ratio.



I don't understand. She already becomes untargetable during Blade Waltz, meaning nothing new can hit her -- only persistent effects that are already on her can continue hurting her.
Tell that to Darius. Also with these buffs she still would not be played in tournys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-27-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

01-27-2013

The halving of Riposte's cd when it is successful is too much. It's already on a really short CD. It doesn't need to be shorter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
The halving of Riposte's cd when it is successful is too much. It's already on a really short CD. It doesn't need to be shorter.
Hm... Maybe reduce it by 1 second?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Hm... Maybe reduce it by 1 second?
I don't think the cd needs much change, especially considering that there isn't much skill involved to get an enemy to hit it and that Fiora can easily buy some CDR items (such as Black CLeaver)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
I don't think the cd needs much change, especially considering that there isn't much skill involved to get an enemy to hit it and that Fiora can easily buy some CDR items (such as Black CLeaver)
OK took it out. Only for you!

Now convince your friends to pressure Morello into giving Fiora these buffs and make her get picked in competitive games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naezma

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Duelist
- Fiora regenerates health over 3 seconds instead of 6.
- Striking champions will increases the stacks by 2 instead of 1.

Riposte
- Parrying now also nullifies on-hit effects like poison, stun, slow etc

Burst of Speed
- Activation grants 6% movement speed and each hit on enemy grants an additional 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13%.

Blade Waltz
- Successive hits against the same target reduces damage multiplicatively by 40%. This increases max single target damage from 320 / 660 / 1000 (+2.4 AD) to 369 / 761 / 1153 (+2.76 AD)
- Fiora can NOT take any new damage during Blade Waltz (existing dots still damage her)

======================================
Thanks that would mean a lot to me!

Links to a few interesting reads on her:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=fiora
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=fiora
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3041347
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=fiora
Increases the stacks by 2 when hitting champions? Her E grants her a massive attack speed buff so it is not even needed. You gain more stacks hitting champions too, and only one on monsters and minions.

The health regen is also really good. Since Fiora has Riposte, a passive +15 damage, AND health regen.. She's immune to basic attacks when using Ripose PLUS she outputs way more damage AND she is basically reducing all damage when fighting an enemy. She's wicked powerful early game, which can really make her strong late-game.

Fiora's ultimate is odd, but I believe it's perfect the way it is. People can take flash, tier 2 boots, and her ultimate at level 6 and dive plus get away with it.

Here you're just asking for buffs, which Fiora does not need since she's really powerful at laning, sustaining damage, team fights, and overall offensively she's super strong.


THE ONLY THING IF ANYTHING that needs a buff is her Q, which has LOW base damage and a LOW AD ratio. Early game using her Q twice is a bit more than her base attack damage, but late game it's much lower so it's only to be used as a chasing spell. This is why they should buff the ratio to 0.6 bonus attack damage.

Fiora is strong, only the Q is underpowered. But defensively, offensively, and utility-wise, Fiora is a strong Fighter champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
OK took it out. Only for you!

Now convince your friends to pressure Morello into giving Fiora these buffs and make her get picked in competitive games.


I'll bump and upvote, but my friends don't really care about Fiora


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naezma View Post
Fiora is strong, only the Q is underpowered. But defensively, offensively, and utility-wise, Fiora is a strong Fighter champion.
Hahaha troll detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post


I'll bump and upvote, but my friends don't really care about Fiora
What!!!??? Make new friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Morello is already planning this.
Yup I know this, hinted at in the title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
That sounds really really good. I don't know if that'll be too much though. It could be really scary.
Removed that clause all together

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Not sure how I feel about this. The flat 6% makes the on-hit portion MASSIVE in comparison to now, because you also increased the on-hit value. Granted, I don't play Fiora, so maybe I'm way off base here, but late game as Caitlyn with Furor Zerker's, PD, Statikk Shiv, and net/traps it's almost impossible to kite a Fiora.
No the on-hit value is actually less per attack, but the total sum comes up to be the same (unless I did the math wrong )


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
For an increase of approximately 50/100/150 (+0.3) damage, you'd have to take a nerf somewhere. Probably in both base and ratio.
You are entitled to your opinion but I personally feel that she needs help in ulting on a single target. It's only 2 attacks worth while compromising her position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
I don't understand. She already becomes untargetable during Blade Waltz, meaning nothing new can hit her -- only persistent effects that are already on her can continue hurting her.
She gets pwned by Annie's Ult, Thresh Ult, Veigar's E etc etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moe Moe Omurice

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Not sure how I feel about this. The flat 6% makes the on-hit portion MASSIVE in comparison to now, because you also increased the on-hit value. Granted, I don't play Fiora, so maybe I'm way off base here, but late game as Caitlyn with Furor Zerker's, PD, Statikk Shiv, and net/traps it's almost impossible to kite a Fiora.
.

Working as intended. If someone like Olaf can run at your carry while being unkitable then someone squishy like Fiora should be able to do it with twice Olaf's damage.


12345612 ... 16