Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make PBE available only to level 30s who haven't been banned in the past year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Shenron

01-28-2013

I agree to this. I've been in multiple games with many types of toxic players what seams every game. From intentional feeders, to first time lol players (how they get the beta, idk) to players who are just rude non stop for some raging reason. I swear half of them aren't even legit lv 30 league players. Regardless I've carried through them so far

MetsuryuMahou

01-28-2013

That seems like a good idea to me . It'd be nice if your account would be somehow linked with the pbe account. It would be a good deterrent against trolling.

Trinity R

01-28-2013

Quote:
All of the Above:
It's seriously impossible to play with toxic players. It's not even bug testers 99% of the time. It's usually players like I wanna try AP darius jungle, then they feed.

Yes I agree with this, Just as the tribunal was limited to lvl 30's Testing should be aswell, not people that barely know the basics of the game.

Last Fantasy

01-29-2013

I do not fret when I see bad choices or picks. I fret only when I see poor manners or rude behavior.