Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make PBE available only to level 30s who haven't been banned in the past year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lootzifer

01-27-2013

It's seriously impossible to play with toxic players. It's not even bug testers 99% of the time. It's usually players like I wanna try AP darius jungle, then they feed.

RealMouse

01-27-2013

please list some examples of "toxic" behavior you have witnessed. ap darius jungle and feeding arent toxic, just stupid^^..

Drop ze bear

01-27-2013

Quote:
RealMouse:
please list some examples of "toxic" behavior you have witnessed. ap darius jungle and feeding arent toxic, just stupid^^..

Toxic and stupid aren't mutually exclusive. They come hand in hand more often then not.

Eternal Demøn

01-27-2013

Toxic is when a 0/13/0 Fiora AD carry calls everyone in the team "noobs" atleast 50 times when shes the worse.

Problem with PBE is simple. People think the reports don't ban the players so they just leave it there. Plus, the toxic players think they are invincible because they "know' they wouldnt get banned by reports. Riot needs to let them know they can get banned. Toxic players just give it a good laugh and answer with: "Banned on PBE? " - If level 30 accounts would be linked, they would just shut the **** up and play the game like it is intented to be. Now all they do is complain here and there.

Rider Rento

01-27-2013

i would agree this to be agood idea but there is a huge flaw, me for example, i am far from a toxic player but i joined at the end of 2012 summer, in my early days of playing i didnt know i could get banned for leaving and was banned in the first week, since then i have not been banned again, but in how you wish it to be i would not be allowed to be a productive pber due to this.

Reset Kingg

01-27-2013

They're already looking into ways to make PBE less accessible for people who are toxic. More of these threads only make that more likely, which can cause problems for those of us who are helpful. Less people, less fixes before full release. As odd as that sounds, it's true. They may even change PBE to a premium server according to Lyte. That means I, along with others, would be unable to contribute any longer.

ModeOmega

01-27-2013

Quote:
FDBxFRODO:
They may even change PBE to a premium server according to Lyte. That means I, along with others, would be unable to contribute any longer.

What do you mean by premium?

Deadstrikes

01-27-2013

Regardless of what anyone says the toxic players will always find a way to get in. If someone wants to get in they will find a way eventually. The best route about this to just report them make their names known. Like a list of people whom are toxic. I don't know if this is disabled on the PBE but if it isn't name changes should be disabled on PBE as far as marketplace goes. It is one thing to say that there are toxic players but who are they exactly is what you don't mention in your post they can't be removed if Riot doesn't have their names. If you want to encounter less toxic players I would suggest finding a small group of people who share the interest of testing without being toxic about it and queueing up with them. I've learned through my years of gaming online either as a regular player or a tester that their will always be toxic and negative players no matter what I learn to ignore and report them when I get the chance to through the proper means. Don't let them ruin it for you and after all everyone has their bad games even myself I will admit. Focus on the testing and making this game a better place for all of us. At the end of day when all these additions make it on to the live servers we will thank people like you for testing it for Riot so that we all can have fun with the upcoming content.

Reset Kingg

01-28-2013

Quote:
ModeOmega:
What do you mean by premium?

I mean lyte said they may make it cost money to access PBE.
So the regular meaning of premium.

SpadeCA

01-28-2013

Quote:
FDBxFRODO:
I mean lyte said they may make it cost money to access PBE.
So the regular meaning of premium.

That is not what he meant by premium. He means the server is going to be of premium quality soon.