Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We need a new report option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shattered Light

01-27-2013

For refusing to the end the match.

Had this been ARAM/ADAM/ABAM even 2 months ago I probably wouldn't suggest this. It just seems like the level of showboating and egos has risen drastically to the point where people are choosing to or desiring to draw out matches left and right.

When I queue for Proving Grounds, I'm not trying to play a 40 minute match. I queue Proving Grounds because I'm tired of long matches and want it over with quickly so I can move on to something else. And after spamming the map the past couple of weeks, I see I'm not the only one. People have lives and other things to do. They don't want to stick around for an extra 10 to 15 minutes of "Dive the Enemy Fountain" or "Wacky Hide and Surprise Enemy from Behind for Lulz Tactic #7".

If we truly get a normal queue for Proving Grounds, PLEASE enable this report option. If possible, I suggest only for Proving Grounds. I do not see a legitimate reason to use it on any other map.

Endr03

01-28-2013

wouldn't this go under bad attitude, comment: "can't win graciously" also if your not having fun just sit in fountain, let your team know no one will really care that your tired of the team just holding out for my champ on champ action

innervation

01-28-2013

Surrender button? I mean any argument you can make from here has been hashed and rehashed a million times as it relates to SR. Since they haven't changed SR surrender/draw out the game rules, I don't know why they would for any of the other modes.

LrdVprScrpn

01-28-2013

But is it really the other team's fault? You can let the game end. Superminions will eventually take down the inhib on their own.

In theory your team is just as much at fault as the enemy if they continue to kill the minions. Do you report all 9 people?