Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Last Defense Clan.Looking For Adc And Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Quote:
Bendrake:
Player Name: Bendrake

Position: Support

Elo: 1004

Top 3 champs: Sona, Karma, Lulu (I don't count Blitz and Alistar which are often banned...)

What do you believe is most important to claim victory: Teamwork, good strategy, synchronization.

Time Zone: GTM+1

Any particular strategies or player mindset(optional): Mostly depends of my champs, but generally, in early game (for bot lane): hard pokes from the support while the adc farms without problems, and help him to kill the enemies in case they aren't enough careful.

I either deal damages, debuff the enemy (can't with Karma) or decrease the movement speed depending of the situation, while shielding/healing and/or increase the adc's movement speed.

Contact me in game

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Quote:
CreamBury:
Player Name: CreamBury

Position:Support

Elo:1344

Top 3 champs: Sona,Leona,Taric

What do you believe is most important to claim victory: Communication , Map awarness

Time Zone: UTC-3:00

Any particular strategies or player mindset(optional): Always give it all in a game, no matter if u win or lose have fun !

Contact me in game

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Bump

InfOwned

01-28-2013

Player Name:InfOwned & InfPwned

Position: ADC

Elo: 1509

Top 3 champs: mf sivir warwick

What do you believe is most important to claim victory: objectives

Time Zone: cst

Any particular strategies or player mindset(optional): win dont die

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Bump

Evangel

01-28-2013

Player name: Evangel

Position: Adc/Support

Top 3 Champs for Adc: Draven, Graves, Corki

Top 3 champs for support: Sona, taric, lulu

Elo: 1057 atm (tried seeing if elo hell does exist, was an interesting experience)

Most important to claim victory: Communication. (always talking about what needs and should happen next in the game being played) and positive reinforcement.

Time Zone: Est usually free weekdays between 5-8 and pretty much all the time weekends and Friday

Strategies: Farm, Farm, Farm, and kill with all the summoners and ultis at disposal.

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Bump

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Quote:
Evangel:
Player name: Evangel

Position: Adc/Support

Top 3 Champs for Adc: Draven, Graves, Corki

Top 3 champs for support: Sona, taric, lulu

Elo: 1057 atm (tried seeing if elo hell does exist, was an interesting experience)

Most important to claim victory: Communication. (always talking about what needs and should happen next in the game being played) and positive reinforcement.

Time Zone: Est usually free weekdays between 5-8 and pretty much all the time weekends and Friday

Strategies: Farm, Farm, Farm, and kill with all the summoners and ultis at disposal.

Contact me in game

RawrGamer3496

01-28-2013

Bump

Wolven Swiftwind

01-28-2013

mAZ QUIT BUMPING YOU NERD I HAVE TO TRY THESE PEOPLE OUT AND I'D LIKE TO TEST SOME BEFORE I GET ANYMORE