Getting better at school?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Im grounded cause ive been failing math and science,and i dont want to **** up my next two marking periods.
My grades
Gym-87
Bio-63
Math-67
History-91
Literacy-85
Comp lit-80
French-89
How do i get math and science up?!
Serious answers pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mighty Nooblord

Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsasinOfTheNite View Post
Im grounded cause ive been failing math and science,and i dont want to **** up my next two marking periods.
My grades
Gym-87
Bio-63
Math-67
History-91
Literacy-85
Comp lit-80
French-89
How do i get math and science up?!
Serious answers pls.
Studying hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-27-2013

Tell us how you've failed if you want to know how to succeed.

Also which math course are you taking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Tell us how you've failed if you want to know how to succeed.

Also which math course are you taking?
Algebra 2
I used to not study at all,but i want to start studying more,but i dont want to study like 3 hours a day :\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Nooblord View Post
Studying hard.
I know THAT,but how.
I get distracted really quickly when studying,ill sometimes get like a 30 minute inspiration and do a lot of work,but after that i get really lazy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indari

Senior Member

01-27-2013

GET A TUTOR whether this be a paid one, parent or sibling, and no matter how much sweat and tears it takes, motivate yourself. you'll be glad in the end, just like i was about 5 min ago when i finally learned my maths after hours of frustration



algebra 1 here ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

Senior Member

01-27-2013

A good first step might be to get off this forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indari View Post
GET A TUTOR whether this be a paid one, parent or sibling, and no matter how much sweat and tears it takes, motivate yourself. you'll be glad in the end, just like i was about 5 min ago when i finally learned my maths after hours of frustration



algebra 1 here ._.
Alg 1 is really hard too,i sucked at it xD
Thanks for the advice,ill prob spend like an hour or two every night with mah bro,hes supersmart,lmao.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
A good first step might be to get off this forum.
Thanks for the free bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Well, this whole thread consists of people telling you obviously helpful things that you won't actually do, so I figured I'd join in and do the same.


12