Blue vs. Purple map imbalance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geryth

02-18-2013

Still an issue

Demacry

02-18-2013

Something Ive found out while I was testing jungle timings and such is the minion waves from purple will 100% (Im making this assumption when it happened every time over the span of 12 games) of the time kill blue teams turrets first when there's no interference from champions.

I don't know if this is a minor pathing issue and in standard games it probably doesn't mean much. But it seems like something might be wrong if purple minions kill blue's turrets first every time.

Kaimipono

02-19-2013

Bump

awkwardbowman

02-19-2013

This would explain why top ganking at lvl 1 as blue team fails more often -_-
Then again, we should probably work on walking behind each other better so we don't make a 3 man-wide line. But still, this is useful to know.

federaly

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacry View Post
Something Ive found out while I was testing jungle timings and such is the minion waves from purple will 100% (Im making this assumption when it happened every time over the span of 12 games) of the time kill blue teams turrets first when there's no interference from champions.

I don't know if this is a minor pathing issue and in standard games it probably doesn't mean much. But it seems like something might be wrong if purple minions kill blue's turrets first every time.
Same thing on SR. Purple minions dominate blues for whatever reason when no champions interfere.

becuz7ate9

02-19-2013

bump! Red/Rioters needs to see

Demacry

03-04-2013

(Finally found this thread again on page 5 of the forums)

Bump, it's been over a month since this thread was created and we've seen zero red activity in the TT forums. We've even had two patches go through with no love for the new map despite it being in beta.
We need to keep bumping this to the top of page 1, this along with some other visiual imbalances need to be brought to Riot's attention.

Nexusrage

03-04-2013

Good catch.

Demacry

03-05-2013

Daily bump back to the top. I started a thread for this in the report-bugs forums. Could really use your guys' help in keeping that one bumped and hopfully we could get this issue some red attention.

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

Bump... this and purple caster creeps OP