Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious Support player LF Duo or Ranked 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spard

01-27-2013

Hey everyone,

My name is Seth "Spard" Gardner and I am looking for a solid adc partner or ranked 5s team for season 3. I main support but can jungle, top or adc if need be. While I have played LoL for 2 years now, I have not focused on it until recently due to playing in the top 10 raiding scene of WoW. While I have not played LoL as seriously as I am currently looking to play it, I have played several other games at a top tier. These games include but are not limited to Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source, Call of Duty, Team Fortress Classic and TF2, World of Warcraft and a few more console games. My strengths include leadership, determination, coordination, loyalty and drive. If you would like to talk a bit further about my qualifications please feel free to contact me at any of the following:

In-Game: Spard
Email: [email]sethgardner119@gmail.com[/email]

My Availability:
Mon-Thurs: 8pm - 12am EST
Fri-Sun: Whenever

Spard

01-27-2013

bump

Nick Ofc

01-28-2013

I like your background. As an ex top tier WoW healer back in WOTLK, and an ex ESEA Cs 1.6 player, I started playing League 2 years ago. I am a great adc looking for a support to climb 1500+. Id like to know your max, current elo and your win/loss. I am currently trying to carry myself to gold elo. Working better than I thought. Add me in game : Nick Ofc

Spard

01-28-2013

Roger that

Spard

01-28-2013

Found a partner. Possibly looking for Jungle/Top/Mid for ranked 5s. Need to be solid and dedicated. Let me know if anyone is interested