Serious Support player LF Duo or Ranked 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Hey everyone,

My name is Seth "Spard" Gardner and I am looking for a solid adc partner or ranked 5s team for season 3. I main support but can jungle, top or adc if need be. While I have played LoL for 2 years now, I have not focused on it until recently due to playing in the top 10 raiding scene of WoW. While I have not played LoL as seriously as I am currently looking to play it, I have played several other games at a top tier. These games include but are not limited to Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source, Call of Duty, Team Fortress Classic and TF2, World of Warcraft and a few more console games. My strengths include leadership, determination, coordination, loyalty and drive. If you would like to talk a bit further about my qualifications please feel free to contact me at any of the following:

In-Game: Spard
Email: sethgardner119@gmail.com

My Availability:
Mon-Thurs: 8pm - 12am EST
Fri-Sun: Whenever

Spard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

bump

Nick Ofc

01-28-2013

I like your background. As an ex top tier WoW healer back in WOTLK, and an ex ESEA Cs 1.6 player, I started playing League 2 years ago. I am a great adc looking for a support to climb 1500+. Id like to know your max, current elo and your win/loss. I am currently trying to carry myself to gold elo. Working better than I thought. Add me in game : Nick Ofc

Spard

01-28-2013

Roger that

Spard

01-28-2013

Found a partner. Possibly looking for Jungle/Top/Mid for ranked 5s. Need to be solid and dedicated. Let me know if anyone is interested