@PBE - Thank you Riot for nerfing sejuani.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodworksInc

01-27-2013

I am a bit, iffy about this...

I enjoy Sej, she's remarkably underplayed and misjudged as horribly weak when she really -isn't-. I'm a bit lost onto what they've fully done here, so I'll reserve judgement before seeing the actual effects in-game or through proper patch notes.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKel View Post
@up
You are crazy.
Leona is only viable as a support, do you want make seju same like her? Tank without damage is sh it tank.

Seju doesn`t have any source of defense, so she get a scaling for building tank items. Thats fair enough.
A tank without damage is a real tank. Leona isn't only viable as a support, she just lanes as one. A lot of champs have awkward laning phases just like seju currently has anyways. **** her damage, If I wanted damage I'd play a fighter.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-28-2013

bump

@up
Champions without damage and a skills to giving defence aren`t viable at all. Leona got resists from W, seju just scaling with tank items.

common source

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodworksInc View Post
I am a bit, iffy about this...

I enjoy Sej, she's remarkably underplayed and misjudged as horribly weak when she really -isn't-. I'm a bit lost onto what they've fully done here, so I'll reserve judgement before seeing the actual effects in-game or through proper patch notes.
I've recently grown quite fond of Sej. and need to wait to see what Riot's plans are with these changes.

Edit: misunderstood how the new ult works. May revise the statements later.

But my initial gut reaction has me torn. I usually see the ult as a way to lockdown one target and apply frost to others for permafrost. Also, there's no longer any synergy of W and E. The ult is the only reliable way to put frost on more than one target. If you do this, you ult -> permafrost to catch up, then turn on W for some damage. Doesn't seem like that's the intent anymore.

Without the aoe aspect of the ult, there's no way you can reasonably get more than two targets frosted at a time.

Lastly, her current kit needs to have damage. Paraphrasing ricklessabandon to make my point, if you don't do any damage what are you doing for your team? I.e. if you don't do damage, the other team has no reason to deal with you out until you're the last thing left.

Novä

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
probably cuz nobody remembers what she does lol
this coment, made my day, jajajjaa

Ralfazar

01-28-2013

Wow, way to completely neuter/spay sejuani wtf.