Nerfing Darius and suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Worrior View Post
reduce the passive Hemorrhage damage rate
(Darius + movement speed during his passive, it kind of makes him strong in both early stage and late stage. Where his passive is combo of ignite and exhaust).
exhaust? He stops you from running rou can beat him all you want unless he's running away or you are. No damage reduction no grievous wounds

Quote:
reduce Decimate attack range
(he has already got movement speed increasing and reducing enemy movement speed, do people have to burn our flash to get survive?).
destroys his farming ability and makes his teamfighting even worse than it already is.

Quote:
Increase Mana cost of Apprehend.
His pulling is one unique thing he has, it makes a perfect combo with Decimate. get the time right, he can pull all enemies in range and decimate. this is very powful skill which we don't want him casting these like all the time. .
this is just a bad substitute for a real gapcloser. Honestly all raising this mana cost does is makes him turtle like he already does till he can afford it with something else. Its still mostly gonna get used offensively. Basically its gonna get used the same way but now theres just an annoying lack of mana going on for no real reason. Trying to make the champion is less fun?

Quote:
increase mana cost of Noxian Guillotine
finally comes to his ulti. Hands up if you have seen Darius triple kill or penta kill. I have seen quadra. His ulti refreshes and on top of true damage, there are passive and ad bouns damage! come on! on Lv18, without any mana items, his mana pool is 837.5. 200+(37.5 per level), which means he is able to ulti 5 times, and still do those basic combos without considering mana cost. Dont forget mana can regenerate..
for a quadra he has to put on the stacks AND spend 400 mana (500 for 5). If he can do this with autoattack you all deserved to die. BTW if his mana has time to regenerate youre doing something SO DAMN WRONG

Quote:
Darius is fun killing champ, where countering Darius is pain in the ass, playing with Darius you can't get any kills to upgrade items. He is so good at solo kill and kill stealing.
countering darius isn't a pain in the ass and there are lots of champs that starve you by denying kills. Mundo, singed, volibear, teemo, kassadin, shen, gragas, yi, renekton, lee sin, rengar, and yorick all do this. Legit strategy

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
I didn't take it as offense. I think noob and pros are relavant where there are always people better than us. But I hope when people discuss nerfing topics, give up calling people noobs, especially in cases of Darius. I want decent feedback not some brainless swearing.
And the people calling you a noob want actual numbers that prove your point.

The burden of proof falls to the one claiming that there's a problem, not the ones countering the argument. Bring up concrete numbers and proof, not anecdotes and whining.

And I'll swear when I damn well please. Especially around people who can't rub two brain cells and generate an electrical charge that's also called a "thought"

Shiftless

01-28-2013

What I learned ignore the darius QQ Threads and "Suggestion" Threads they are usually a bunch of whiners who got owned in lane so hard that they had to make something so useless and pitiful.

GatsbyTheMolten

01-28-2013

Only thing about Darius I want changed is his ****in' grab to be fixed so it doesn't grab me x2 the distance it's supposed to.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatsbyTheMolten View Post
Only thing about Darius I want changed is his ****in' grab to be fixed so it doesn't grab me x2 the distance it's supposed to.
youtube vid of glitch?

hue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3WXd0SSnC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97Lv1CmJRc

no, these arent the described bugs

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Combine Garen and Darius.

Gareus

Wields Axe and Sword.

Passive: Applies ticks of bleeding to foes.

Q: Rush: Run toward the target and slam into them, silencing them for 2 seconds.

W: Tear Asunder: Immobilize a target with a quick three-hit combo, then hit with both weapons for 200% damage. Heal 1% of your max health as you laugh at your enemy's weakness and feel righteous about yourself.

E: Decapitation: Execute a short hop forward, reaching out and pulling a target to you with the Axe, then Scissor-slash them with both weapons, dealing 200% of your attack damage PLUS increased penetration depending on how much health the target is missing, PLUS extra damage for every tick of bleeding they have.

R: Spin to Win: Spins for 4 seconds, dragging enemies in a wide area to him and hitting up to 3 times per target, applying on-hit effects including his passive bleeding ticks and dealing damage equal to 1% of their max health for every tick of bleeding the target has. [6 ticks = 6%]

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisibleally View Post
Gareus
Gae-ruse

Novä

01-28-2013

pick yorick, kill darius, win lane, snowball, pwn faces, check lol forum, new treads "yorick is op" by former darius player