Nerfing Darius and suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
actually she can... she doesnt have to kite him. Irelia can actually kill him. No burst, just a flatout brawl

As irelia I often get fed because darius players don't know this actually lol. Fiora can do the same thing. So can lee sin. So can Vi. So can AD Voli actually. So can thrundle I heard. Jayce can do it too
Of course Trundle can, he takes your armor and beats you to death with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronity View Post
Maybe early game, but once they reach level 6 I don't believe for a second that any of those champions could beat Darius 1v1 at an equal level and comparable gold totals.
That ults not as powerful as you think it is when paired with the rest of his kit. As I've said before, most face beaters are better face beaters than Darius.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

People dont seem to understand just how clunky darius is. He's a sololaner which gives him a good level advantage and chance to snowball which gives him a few powerspikes if you know when these occur on any given champ I'm not going into detail. Basically when he goes to shop or levels up he gets a power spike usually. How many kills he gets is irrelevant except in how long the shop trips matter.

Oz SammyD X

01-27-2013

I don't see why people are complaining, it's like they lose to a Darius and then they think he's op?

Jeez Darius is one of the easiest champions to beat, any range will destroy him, remember Darius has no range the only way he can get within range to hit you is if he flashes, pick Jayce or Teemo(just an example) they will poke him so much he won't be able to farm, he will lose all his pots and be force to either call jungled for help or back, if he stays he will be dead eventually, he is not OP you just need to learn to counter....

Cards and Dice

01-27-2013

Hm, let's see who counters Darius, shall we?

Jayce, Teemo, Fiora, Irelia, Jax, Malphite, Yorick, Ryze(for the trolling top lanes), Swain, Kayle, Trundle, Voli(pedo)bear,Vi, Free Wi- I mean, Lee Sin, Akali... Gee, I think I just named over half of the toplaners I know to be used.

For melee champs, oh boy, is Darius pulling you? Cute. Bash his head in with Jax's street lamp. Hiten Style and out-sustain him with Irelia. Yorick obviously has almost no counter. Voli has a fling and a fear attack. Vi punches Darius. Lee Sin + Cripple = death. I could keep going, but I'll leave it there.

And don't even talk about the ranged toplaners.

FAPTlMUS PRIME

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

just pick jax and see how darius get facerolled

The Lord Impaler

01-27-2013

Champs built around "reset buttons" can never work because they are either going to die like a ***** or get a Triple Kill. Sure against low level players the Triple is more likely and vs skilled players the die like a ***** is more likely. How is this in any way a Balanced Champion? and more importantly is it FUN to play as or play against? Every time people point out why Darius and his ilk are broken on the snowballing side others feel the need to point out situations where he sucks as if that were an argument for no changes to be made.

What these Champs need is to have the reset buttons removed and to be rebalanced to a more CONSISTENT POWER LEVEL that will make for a fun and competitive game.

Oz SammyD X

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord Impaler View Post
Champs built around "reset buttons" can never work because they are either going to die like a ***** or get a Triple Kill. Sure against low level players the Triple is more likely and vs skilled players the die like a ***** is more likely. How is this in any way a Balanced Champion? and more importantly is it FUN to play as or play against? Every time people point out why Darius and his ilk are broken on the snowballing side others feel the need to point out situations where he sucks as if that were an argument for no changes to be made.

What these Champs need is to have the reset buttons removed and to be rebalanced to a more CONSISTENT POWER LEVEL that will make for a fun and competitive game.
Wrong, Darius is actually fun to play against, you must suck to think otherwise.

And that last thing you said is why you will never have a job in this industry.

Bamboo Worrior

01-28-2013

Its ok, thank for all your replies. Vast people agreed that Darius is abit overpowered, I think in order to make the game fairer, I should take this chance and speak out. Lots of Dislike is within my prediction. And finally for all dislikes, sry that I'm proposing to nerf your favorite handy champ.

Bamboo Worrior

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
I don't see why people are complaining, it's like they lose to a Darius and then they think he's op?

Jeez Darius is one of the easiest champions to beat, any range will destroy him, remember Darius has no range the only way he can get within range to hit you is if he flashes, pick Jayce or Teemo(just an example) they will poke him so much he won't be able to farm, he will lose all his pots and be force to either call jungled for help or back, if he stays he will be dead eventually, he is not OP you just need to learn to counter....
show us how to beat Darius. My 1st time using Darius was like rolling keyboard, that Wukong just fed me. probably players who main Darius can do alot better?

cruzaider4

01-28-2013

Darius ulti and his his passive Hemorrhage are the only things that be nerfed on him everything else is ok with him. His ulti is very anoying if he kills with it cause of the insta cooldown and if serveral target are bleeding around him his ulti could prob kill them all if they are no part tanks.