Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Game Window moves to where ever cursor is after character select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadstrikes

01-27-2013

Priority: Minor

Description: When ever I leave the character select screen upon entering the loading screen before the match the window pops up where ever the mouse is currently located on screen. Example, If my mouse is in the lower right screen the window pops up there and I have drag the window to a normal position. Smaller screen resolutions its not as annoying but larger ones it is hard to deal with during loading screen. Only happens during windowed or no border mode. This happens in the current live build on the live servers too. I just think it affects me so far but could affect others of play windowed mode. On a scale of 1 to 5 on needing to be fixed I would say a 1.

Repro steps:
1. Play game in windowed mode or borderless at various screen size resolutions.
2. Keep your mouse at different locations of the screen.
3. This occurs 65% of the time I play games unless I keep the mouse in the center of the screen.

Wards win games

01-27-2013

I am unable to replicate this issue. Could you try reinstalling or repairing your client, and posting back if this issue still occurs? Thanks for the report!

Xen

Deadstrikes

01-27-2013

It still occurs but it doesn't bother me too much just wanted to report it since it affect both the PBE client and Live client. I am working to see if I could record my screen when I play to show it in action to better illustrate what I mean. I will try to add the video as soon as I can record it probably be a few days to get it together, replicating the issue, and uploaded somewhere to view. Am I allowed to post the link to the video on the forums?

Deadstrikes

01-30-2013

Never mind on this I found the cause of this issue. It happens when I launch it through steam only. I had added the shortcut to steam so I could keep a better track of all my installed games on my hard drive. Also raptr runs in the background so it maybe affecting it too.