Jayce builds?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
Aight, thanks!
Yep. NP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Surge I

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I might do the same if that's ok?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nathan Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

bump so i can see it on my pc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nathan Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Wolfwood View Post
bump so i can see it on my pc
Ok now I'm on my PC and I tried the triforce build, I gotta say it's really good . I'll play a few normalz to get used to and then try it on ranked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Surge I

Senior Member

01-28-2013

My team was horrible but I did pretty good


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cF Dawgy

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Surge I View Post
I might do the same if that's ok?
^
Same here. I'm curious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Surge I View Post
I might do the same if that's ok?
Do what you want lol. I might not have the chance to play today though because I'm pretty swamped with homework


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4Touchdowns1Game

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Hey DeathByWaffle, you claim that Muramana is very suboptimal for Jayce and it's better to just get a BT, yet it gets rushed by a lot of Kha'Zix players in tournaments, can you explain that then? I mean, I'm pretty positive that Jayce would benefit from it a lot more thank Kha'Zix since he's much more mana intensive and would have more opportunites to use the passive procs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Touchdowns1Game View Post
Hey DeathByWaffle, you claim that Muramana is very suboptimal for Jayce and it's better to just get a BT, yet it gets rushed by a lot of Kha'Zix players in tournaments, can you explain that then? I mean, I'm pretty positive that Jayce would benefit from it a lot more thank Kha'Zix since he's much more mana intensive and would have more opportunites to use the passive procs.
There's something you have to remember though. Jayce is a very combo oriented hero, especially early and mid game. The vast majority of his damage at those phases of the game doesn't come from his AA, but from his spell combo. At this point, BT simply gives you more damage because it doesn't add damage to just your auto attacks and your Thundering Blow, but also to both your Qs. Or rather, it adds more damage to it than Muramana would

When you get to the late game, which is where Jayce starts to rely on AA more, it's still better to have BT because of the lifesteal.

Kha'zix, on the other hand, spams a single target spell like no other. Thus, muramana will be procced way more often with Kha'zix than Jayce would.