Jayce builds?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
Aight, thanks!
Yep. NP

Sky Surge I

01-28-2013

I might do the same if that's ok?

Nathan Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

bump so i can see it on my pc

Nathan Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Wolfwood View Post
bump so i can see it on my pc
Ok now I'm on my PC and I tried the triforce build, I gotta say it's really good . I'll play a few normalz to get used to and then try it on ranked

Sky Surge I

01-28-2013

My team was horrible but I did pretty good

cF Dawgy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Surge I View Post
^
Same here. I'm curious.

DeathByWaffle

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Surge I View Post
Do what you want lol. I might not have the chance to play today though because I'm pretty swamped with homework

4Touchdowns1Game

01-29-2013

Hey DeathByWaffle, you claim that Muramana is very suboptimal for Jayce and it's better to just get a BT, yet it gets rushed by a lot of Kha'Zix players in tournaments, can you explain that then? I mean, I'm pretty positive that Jayce would benefit from it a lot more thank Kha'Zix since he's much more mana intensive and would have more opportunites to use the passive procs.

DeathByWaffle

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Touchdowns1Game View Post
Hey DeathByWaffle, you claim that Muramana is very suboptimal for Jayce and it's better to just get a BT, yet it gets rushed by a lot of Kha'Zix players in tournaments, can you explain that then? I mean, I'm pretty positive that Jayce would benefit from it a lot more thank Kha'Zix since he's much more mana intensive and would have more opportunites to use the passive procs.
There's something you have to remember though. Jayce is a very combo oriented hero, especially early and mid game. The vast majority of his damage at those phases of the game doesn't come from his AA, but from his spell combo. At this point, BT simply gives you more damage because it doesn't add damage to just your auto attacks and your Thundering Blow, but also to both your Qs. Or rather, it adds more damage to it than Muramana would

When you get to the late game, which is where Jayce starts to rely on AA more, it's still better to have BT because of the lifesteal.

Kha'zix, on the other hand, spams a single target spell like no other. Thus, muramana will be procced way more often with Kha'zix than Jayce would.