So according to my female friend, I can touch her boobs because I'm gay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rathadin

01-27-2013

In college, my next-door neighbor and best friend's girlfriend made me touch her boobs and her ass whilst simultaneously touching my own girlfriend's boobs and ass, so that I could compare them both.

Figure that one out.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Gays and girls can touch breasts just as they could your arms or your face.
It's just another part of their body.

If your feeling guilty do what that guy said ^.
Are you really gay or telling girls you're gay so that touch their breasts and they'll get naked around you.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathadin View Post
In college, my next-door neighbor and best friend's girlfriend made me touch her boobs and her ass whilst simultaneously touching my own girlfriend's boobs and ass, so that I could compare them both.

Figure that one out.
What is there to figure out? Sounds like a perfectly normal and fun time....

Quision

01-27-2013

She's just reinforcing the fact that you will never hit that.

standin

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
You identify as "gay" and the notion of a guy touching a girls' boobs conflicts with your idea of gayness and hence threatens an aspect of your identity. If you indeed touched her boobs, you would have to explain to yourself "why" you did it. Underlying this is your fear that you might not be 100% gay as you think.

Your female friend trusted you fully when you said that you are gay. Her boyfriend might not trust that you are gay and feel disrespected. Now if you were truly gay and you knew it, that would mean that your female friend was making an informed judgment while her boyfriend would have made an uninformed judgment. Normally, we approve of informed judgment and disapprove of uninformed judgment. So you should be happy with how much your female friend trusts you and unhappy with how suspicious many guys can be. Instead, you reverse it all and sanctify her boyfriend's judgment while questioning the appropriateness of her actions.

But that strange reversal, of course, is unsurprising because you are externalizing the causes of an internal conflict. Her boyfriend is not the one brought out your doubts about your identity hence you have no reason to lash out at him. In fact, he wasn't even there. You just could not reconcile your gay self-identification with engaging in an ostensibly heterosexual act. This uncertainty made you feel uncomfortable and you elected to blame your female friend for your inability to integrate yourself.
This post is stupid and reminds me of Smoking Joe. There are gay guys who like touching boobs and are 100% gay. The rest of the post is also pretty stupid.

Aliath

01-27-2013

When will you make a thread not about being gay