QQ Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FooDang

01-27-2013

There's a reason why op of these kinds of threads get downvoted. L2P problem detected.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Darius can build tanky and do damage, true damage... and he has a pull

:/ cereal is not impressed.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
:/ cereal is not impressed.
Probably because he doesn't do that all with **** and 9 tails

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

BTW

for those who are too ****ing lazy to find out for themselves

If you are 270-425 range from darius and you arent killing or chunking his hp then you are losing.
If you are less than 270 range or more than 425 from darius then you are either fully engaged or evading his reach.
If you are between 425 and 550 range you are preparing for engagement.

If you cannot defeat darius it is either because you fed him or he counters your champ. If you stay in lane and let minions die you can keep your level up and do your best to get gold under your tower.

If he dives you just run because if youre too damn lazy to learn this for yourself you got no business fighting darius with a disadvantage even under a tower. Just make sure you don't fall behind in level and invest completely in your champion's utility because your offense and defense will be weaker than normal, I'm not going to bother explaining why, obvious cause begets obvious effect.

Darius cannot snowball off minions alone. Sometimes youre better off letting the snowball melt alone. Go jungle or something.

Remember that the tower he keeps pushing at isnt such a big deal. Let darius take the tower in exchange for ganking chances. Eventually he will get it using this method which can sting a bit but you need to swallow your pride and get the **** over it. You werent even able to come up with your own strategy against him so let him have this first tower in exchange for not getting you which will allow him to snowball even harder.

FooDang

01-27-2013

I've seen that. Of course a darius that knows what theyre doing can be a threat. A team that doesnt keep darius away from the squishies to prevent multiple dunks needs to rethink thier team comp. Darius is not op is what I was getting at.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Probably because he doesn't do that all with **** and 9 tails
:/ even if he did cereal would only be impressed by his uncanny resemblence to ahri. His kit is lacking much like ezreals bust

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooDang View Post
I've seen that. Of course a darius that knows what theyre doing can be a threat. A team that doesnt keep darius away from the squishies to prevent multiple dunks needs to rethink thier team comp. Darius is not op is what I was getting at.
darius does not impress cereal :/
So cereal shall go look for any ahri updates