Zed popularity increasing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

01-27-2013

I've been noticing lately Zed has been becoming increasingly popular, (well more then he was after his release). Its just when he first came out very few people used him (except for the first week or so when everyone and their grandma used him).

So my question is, Have people finally discovered his true power and what he is fully capable of. Or was he just secretly buffed recently?

Also is he worth purchasing If any of these are true?

Titan9900

01-27-2013

Eventually most champions get a nerf or a buff so there is no reason to cry over it, like many of the threads you see.

If you think you will enjoy playing him even if he got a nerf , buy him. In my experience I played him for a week but I didn't enjoy him so I got a refund. He is at the moment strong , I wouldn't know if he is getting a nerf though.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

champs get nerfed and other alternatives get noticed. Champs get buffed and alternatives get forgotten. Champs get QQd about and champs that do the offensive thing get away with having a stronger version for a while.

SuperKingDerp

01-27-2013

My guess is with the recent Talon nerfs, Zed took his place as the dominate AD assassin.
And as a Zed main since his release, If you can get used to his weird playstyle, he is really powerful. Just takes a ton of practice to master.

Irish Red Cap

01-27-2013

Zed is strong, he didn't outshine Talon though because of his high energy cost. With Talon nerfs Zed finally got some play time and people realized he hits like a truck but with more consequences than a talon who can pop his ult and go invis to escape or chase. Instead you just have your shadows everywhere, a little practice and he is pretty strong but I don't think he will be getting nerfed anytime soon.

Anachronity

01-27-2013

I like Zed a lot, but I think he's a bit on the weak side. His ultimate is very easy to avoid with flash or Zhonya's, though he can certainly deal a lot of damage if he lands it.