Legion, Gestalt of the Damned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi I Like Cats

01-31-2013

He works an awful lot like Mundo:
Healing passives
Health resource system
An AoE toggle
Attack Steroid

I also can't help but notice that his E remind me of Swain's nevermove.

Since his W is a toggle, in a team fight, he'd practically be able to hard CC every enemy melee champ.

The5lacker

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi I Like Cats View Post
He works an awful lot like Mundo:
Healing passives
Health resource system
An AoE toggle
Attack Steroid

I also can't help but notice that his E remind me of Swain's nevermove.

Since his W is a toggle, in a team fight, he'd practically be able to hard CC every enemy melee champ.
Only he doesn't have a long-ranged slowing skillshot, a flat-damage increasing buff, or a buff that heals him for 80% of his max health.
Yeah, other than that, exactly like Mundo.

If every melee champion is clustered around the tank for 3 seconds, then they deserve to get slaughtered by it. Again, 275 range isn't very far out. That's melee range, because the champion's model takes up space.

The5lacker

02-01-2013

Bumpin'

Void22

02-01-2013

A good name I suppose.

The passive suits him very well. My one concern is that it is very similar to Trundle's. Not sure if that's a problem, just thought that I would point it out.

I can't say I like the Q very much. I have never really liked only passive abilities and it seems a little weak for a bread and butter skill. Then again, it could merely be personal preference.

I imagine that the E would make him a pain to deal with, both in solo and in team fights. I think that you might want to make a max duration on the fear within the souls so as to prevent it from being OP.

The W seems remarkably like Nevermove. Other then that, it fits his role.

The ult, like the rest of his skillset, suits him well. My one question is: can enemies be damaged by sources aside from Legion while they are being consumed?

All in all, he seems to be a good tank that would be a pain to deal with in a team fight.

The5lacker

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
A good name I suppose.

The passive suits him very well. My one concern is that it is very similar to Trundle's. Not sure if that's a problem, just thought that I would point it out.

I can't say I like the Q very much. I have never really liked only passive abilities and it seems a little weak for a bread and butter skill. Then again, it could merely be personal preference.

I imagine that the E would make him a pain to deal with, both in solo and in team fights. I think that you might want to make a max duration on the fear within the souls so as to prevent it from being OP.

The W seems remarkably like Nevermove. Other then that, it fits his role.

The ult, like the rest of his skillset, suits him well. My one question is: can enemies be damaged by sources aside from Legion while they are being consumed?

All in all, he seems to be a good tank that would be a pain to deal with in a team fight.
Think you got the W and E mixed up a touch, but whatever.

Q is mostly there for the MR shredding. The on-hit damage isn't the main attraction. It initially had an active effect as well, but it felt too powerful to me.

W doesn't have a max duration, it takes 3 seconds for the fear to trigger, and then the fear lasts for 1 second after they leave the area. It builds up charges every half second like Viktor's W, only instead of slowing and stunning, it's damage and then fear (which means focusing Legion is a terrible idea for melee champions, but he's still VERY disruptive, hence, tank.)

E is very similar to Nevermove, but not only does that ability fit a tank better, but any AoE snare is gonna feel like Nevermove. Is Lux's Q a clone of Morgana's? No, their kits are different and they in general serve different purposes, as well as having a number of mechanical differences about them.

Enemies are still targetable while consumed, it's basically like a bizarre combination of Blitz's grab, Malz's ult, and Skarner's ult. Lock 'em down and reel 'em in.

The5lacker

02-04-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-06-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-12-2013

Bumpin'

Keledrath

Recruiter

02-12-2013

I feel that the q should have an active component. I've never been a fan of having an ability that is completely passive. It makes the champion less skill based (probably not the right term, but the best I can come up with at the moment).

Why not just run your idea for an active by the forums and see what our response is?

The5lacker

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
I feel that the q should have an active component. I've never been a fan of having an ability that is completely passive. It makes the champion less skill based (probably not the right term, but the best I can come up with at the moment).

Why not just run your idea for an active by the forums and see what our response is?
I've been trying to come up with something, but I'd rather not just have some sort of single target melee hit, because that's equally boring, but the only other concept I've got is a short ranged burst, but he's already crazy short ranged.