Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Lane Pre-selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eklipz

01-27-2013

One thing about league that I have always sort of disliked is when you go into a game looking to play a certain role, such as mid, but three other players you get matched with want to play mid. I would like to see a system implemented for draft mode that allows a summoner to have a "check box" system that would allow them to be matched based on the role they prefer to play.

For example, if someone would like to either mid/top/support, they would uncheck the jungle and AD carry boxes.

I do see the flaws in this system in that if a team/player wants to do an undefined role for their team that isn't a check box or if someone picks something and completely trolls their team, it could ruin their team composition. Or if jungle/top/mid/ADC/support weren't appropriate, have the selections be AP/AD/tank/support. Idk, just looking for suggestions.