1400-1500 Still elo hell, need help to escape

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverLegends

01-27-2013

Need duo who can help me carry trolls.

C4KE

01-27-2013

www.youtube.com/gbay99

I think everyone should watch this guy's videos, they are really informative and can really help. Most of the time it's not only your team, but also you, and taking some responsibility is ultimately going to help you improve by teaching you things you could have worked on that game. Even the pros make mistakes and can still improve. You are definately no exception to the rule, as am I. If you can take the videos to heart and apply them, you WILL be better at least a little. Hope I helped.

powwder

01-27-2013

see here is the thing people need to understand, trolls exist in every elo. honestly the higher you get the more you'll probally run into, because they know they are good and regain any elo they lose, are more cocky since they have a higher elo.

KegStand

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by powwder View Post
see here is the thing people need to understand, trolls exist in every elo. honestly the higher you get the more you'll probally run into, because they know they are good and regain any elo they lose, are more cocky since they have a higher elo.
Trolls will exist at all ELO's I agree but I don't necessarily think that you will run into more of them at higher ELO's. I was recently down in the 800's ratings and climbed up to 1067 recently, and I can honestly say the people that are down at the 800-900 ranges truly deserve to be there! I've also seen a significant increase in behavior and attitude shifting to more positive light since moving up. I've seen some of gbay's vids. He's actually got some good stuff to say I would second that.

Try to be positive as best you can and work on eliminating your own mistakes. Don't partake in trolling if another player is goofing up. We all have bad games. I know if someone is yelling at me because I'm having a bad go of it doesn't make me want to try either. Take charge sometimes. When you know you should be getting that drag. or bar. make sure it happens. Those little things make the difference in matches all the time.

I wish you luck!

Want some comedic relief check out my mini series/guide on ELO Hell starting up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFLvsfZsKKg
My Twitch for ranked streams:
http://www.twitch.tv/kegstandlegend