Fixing Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serilyn

01-27-2013

Add this to his passive "When Nasus kills an enemy unit, he gains .5 damage on his Siphoning Strike"

This way, he can normally last hit minions, or use his E, to farm his Q, and now hes actually able to fight back against the enemy champion, without wasting his precious Q farm on them. It also gives him an AP alternative,and a ranged farm for his Q.

The ratio doesn't need to be .5, but it would need to be lower to accommodate his ability to accumulate farm faster. Thoughts? Its a simple fix, and I don't think its broken, and might bring Nasus back to top lane.

*edit* This of course, would remove the +1 AD bonus per last hit with his Q.

TheScakal

01-27-2013

this is a bad idea... good in concept but very very bad. if nasus can't be denied farm on his Q then he would be beyond broken... the only way to stop nasus right now is to win before 30 minutes. with this BUFF he will be strong at 20... so no

Serilyn

01-28-2013

You would still be able to harrass him and stop him from last hitting. As it is now, Nasus is useless because all you have to do is keep attacking him and he is helpless.He needs to use all his mana to concentrate on farming.If he keeps needing to use wither and his E to harrass the enemy and escape, he quickly runs out of mana, and can no longer farm. That's why I said to lower the amount of damage he would get from the minions kills, to balance it out. So that way, he wouldn't snowball ridiculously 20 minutes in, and be more useful early game.

RagnatheBloodedg

01-28-2013

Or just do what they did with Veigar, and make it so assists and kills add damage to his Q regardless of what kills the champion, thought Veigar has to kill them, due to the fact he can 100 to 0 most champions in about 2.5 seconds off a full stun combo.

Pizzatime89

01-28-2013

What? no hes fine where he is."might bring Nasus back to top" I rape toplane as nasus, even in early game. you just cant play him right, the only people who counter him top lane are any ap or ranged, which is usually for every top lane.

RockJockey

01-28-2013

BUmp, I want all the Nasus buffs!

MMHSTerror

01-28-2013

They should just let Tiamat and Hydra kills add to his Q. That buff would be fine

Serilyn

01-29-2013

Letting tiamat stack with it would be pretty brutal, but then that forces nasus to build it every single game or he will be gimping himself. That seems a bit too unfair.

H0p0nP0p

01-29-2013

Nasus nerf badly then =O with that he would need 300 cs to get 150 ad. His current one needs only 30 cs with q to get 150 ad to it...

Not a good idea unless riot wants to nerf him... I hav a feeling u want riot to nerf him instead of "balance"

Oz SammyD X

01-30-2013

This is a bad idea and rather stupid if I'm honest, this will Ruin the whole point of his Q, Riot will never do this and so they shouldn't, Nasus is fine the way he is.....