Kayle nerf on Q pl0x

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best ADC Bronze

01-27-2013

I mean come on the slow is fine on her but why would you increase the dmg on all her hits. its just too much. Why not keep the slow but take out the dmg increase. Because if Kayle has a Guinsoo thatas dmg and speed. And then comes Nashor's tooth for the 50 AP. She hits so hard and she heals so much when she is AP she is almost unkillable 1 v 1 when she reaches lv 9 which can be reached in only 10 minutes

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

It's +6-10% damage. 6 to 10 PERCENT damage. For every 100 that she deals after her Q lands, she deals an extra 6-10.

You're complaining about one of the most innate things in Kayle's kit. She has no steroids in her kit unless you want to count Righteous Fury as an attack range steroid, so she instead increases the damage her target takes.

Best ADC Bronze

01-27-2013

But think about it she can shred anyone's HP in a matter of seconds. If she has a lot of speed you are basically dead.. On top of that Malady and Nashor and Guinsoo. They all give AP and Dmg. And speed. The more she hits you the more dmg she does. Also E works off Ap. all that is over 100 with an atk speed of almost 1.7 or something. In under 10 seconds she can hit you 17 times. If each hit is 100 dmg thats 1700 health. And with a little bit of CDR she will have E right back up and start messing you up right again/ you cant escape. Then she ulti's so you are useless for 2 secs

Omnifacetious

01-27-2013

Most combats end well before the 10 second mark. On top of which, an ADC with a similar amount of gold at the same point in the game (you said level 9, so we'll go with that) will easily do that much in around half the time.

Also, Kayle QQ. I laughed just a bit.

Best ADC Bronze

01-27-2013

Ok so tell me who would downright kill Kayle.

BoresRaptor

01-28-2013

kayle is super useless champ xD u can kill her fast and easy with a tanky champ or assa

i kill her with jax, rengar, darius, wukong, malphite and other 100 champ

Snipawolfe

01-28-2013

Build MR and maybe even a Warden's Mail. That would chunk her damage hard. If you've got a similar amount of gold and you're a bruiser, you'll beat her. AP Kayle mid is a lane bully, though. If you know you're against her, bring someone with CC so you can disengage and not get your face ripped off.