Build for Syndra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snipawolfe

01-28-2013

What do you other Syndra players do?

I often find myself getting things in this order:
Boots 3
Chalice
Sorc Boots
Needlessly Large Rod and then from there
-Deathcap if I'm winning lane/want more AOE damage
-DFG if the opposing laner is a squishy and I can combo them down with QEWQ Ult (or whatever combo works)
-Athene's if I need to push back really hard against someone pushing and I'm not really winning lane or I need to harass them a ton to whittle them down.

I consider Athene's and all three Needlessly Large Rod items crucial to my ability to deal damage (especially without blue buff) and save myself from bad positioning (Zhonya's is one of my favorite items!). After that, defenses if they don't have MR or Void Staff if they do.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-28-2013

I run the exact same but prioritize 1-2 dorans after boots depending on lane. Oncw you hit 6 you can 100-0 almost any mid with a combo and 2 dorans.

Blindy Kid

01-28-2013

I find roa works well with her, that may just be my penchant to use it on most mages though XD Regardless, it's a good item as long as you can afford to get it early. Liandry's is pretty nice on her too.

fletche00

01-28-2013

I usally do Boots and 3pots to chalice, to Grail, to RDC, to Rylei, to Void, (situational)

I dont find DFG usefull due to all the range you have, and even w/o it, you can still 1 2 3 ADC or APC

With the new buffs to DFG and Hourglass (in the future), I will probably start buying them