Trouble understand Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahtava

01-27-2013

Hey there played about 700+ ranked games this season had my fair share of ups and downs.. but anyways to the point. I really love playing nidalee and I consider myself alright with her but I have noticed one thing in particular that I always have trouble with. Lee Sin does his little flying kick thing and it ALWAYS hits before my Q will hit. Now I just lost to a Lee Sin top for the first time as Nidalee. Yes that kick is always a problem but usually I get the kill anyways but this guy kept escaping with the tiniest fraction of health. Why does his kick hit before my takedown? This cant be relevant to attack speed I have had this happen on several champions while dueling Lee Sin.

MarijuanaMonster

01-27-2013

Resonating strike is instant, take down like volibears Q has an animation and a cast time.

Mahtava

01-27-2013

So realistically in low HP situations where my takedown would execute any other champion it just isnt feasible versus a lee sin?

Mahtava

01-27-2013

That makes me a sad panda... or cougar :P

MarijuanaMonster

01-27-2013

The second he hits you with sonic wave it's over. Transforming into cougar form allows lee sin to counterplay. Try running exhaust instead of ignite, it really surprises lee sin and anyone you duel with and as nidalee you don't need the finishing power of ignite. Exhaust can prove very usefu l over ignite end game. I jungle lee sin with exhaust and it's useful in ganks , teamfights , duels, and straight up adc shutdown.

Mahtava

01-27-2013

I will give that consideration, i usually like ignite because with the masteries and runes i can get upwards to 81 ad at level one which makes last hitting and early level dueling ( which nidalee does not excel at ) surprisingly good. Thanks for the replies man.

MarijuanaMonster

01-27-2013

Try exhaust you'll love it as nid. Shutting down someone's damage and making them attack like once every 2 seconds during your melee engage is god send since you're not as tanky as you'd like early game . The trick.is catching someone during their chain of abilities with the surprise exhaust. Then you cam can force a.flash and finish with flash/pounce takedown. Using exhaust this way will really piss people.off and the only.proper counter is cleanse.