How to counter HPstack meta instead of nerfing this stat? - I know

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-27-2013

Change damage bonus on Liandry`s Torment and Blade of The Ruined King from Current Hp to Max hp.
This is a easy way to counter HP stack meta, i`m sure that won`t take more than few minutes of work in the game Code.

Nea De Penserhir

01-27-2013

Man, and you thought people cried about Darius' bleed.

67chrome

01-27-2013

The problem with Liandry's is that most champions that deal sustained damage through abilities tend to be tanky enough to deal sustained damage through abilities, and they tend to be relatively un-phased by survivable targets (Singed, Amumu, Mordekaiser, Vladimir, Rumble, Ryze, Swain), so buffing it to %max Hp would end up allowing them to add in tons of damage to their already generally tanky builds. Burst Casters will still use it rather sub-optimally.

I agree with Blade of the Ruined King though. What with the life steal and attack damage items available to champions that have problems with health-stacking it just doesn't seem like the greatest choice. Inversly to Torment, Blade of the Ruined King's % Current Health really makes it about as useful on tanky champions with no auto-attack enhancers as it does on dedicated auto-attackers.

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I agree with 67, Ruined King should be max health, but perhaps not 4% anymore but 3% or 3.5%. Or perhaps keep the current health % but let it be affected by an ad ratio of like, 1% per 100 AD and reduce the base to 3%. Or heck, just increase the base AD on the item because 40 is pretty pathetic, even with the effects.

Kholdstare13

01-28-2013

How about we change BotRK to build from a stinger instead of a cutlass? Keep the upgrade cost and passive the same, ditch the active. Now you have some synergy between the item's stats and the passive, as well as opening up more options for who can build it.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKel View Post
Change damage bonus on Liandry`s Torment and Blade of The Ruined King from Current Hp to Max hp.
This is a easy way to counter HP stack meta, i`m sure that won`t take more than few minutes of work in the game Code.
or made they fix armor pen so armor isn' worthless anymore and people won't hp stack.

Galgus

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
How about we change BotRK to build from a stinger instead of a cutlass? Keep the upgrade cost and passive the same, ditch the active. Now you have some synergy between the item's stats and the passive, as well as opening up more options for who can build it.
The active and the fact that it is an AD item built from Bildgewater are its main appeals to me.

If this was done, I'd want another AD item built from Bildgewater with its active to take its place.

Dragoon14th

01-29-2013

perhap an item that aura that change armor pen to magic pen magic pen to armor pen. of course to enemy team call it tipsy turvey

It give 500HP 10% cdr unique passive: Aura Change enemy team Magic pen to armor pen and change armor pen to magic pen.

This would be so funny to watch enemy team wondering why their pen isnt working

Xela Syab

01-29-2013

my issue with this whole health stacking meta is why isn't mundo, jarvan 4, poppy, and vayne being seen more since they all deal bonus damage based on health?

Kholdstare13

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela Syab View Post
my issue with this whole health stacking meta is why isn't mundo, jarvan 4, poppy, and vayne being seen more since they all deal bonus damage based on health?
Because we have Kog'maw, Varus, Warwick, Vi, Amumu, Nasus, Evelynn, Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Jayce, Elise, Brand, and Xin Zhao to do that while Lee Sin, Kha'Zix, Garen, Volibear, and Nidalee execute from a low percentage.