Team Good Manner 1400-1600 elos looking for people to play w/ us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexx

01-27-2013

READ BEFORE ADDING PLEASE

Wussup we are a group of friends who just wanna add more people to the team for the hell of it. We prefer you be 1400+ elo. WE PLAY FOR FUN, but we also play to win. We play a lot of normal games together blind, and draft. Wer'e very humerous and crack jokes about each other all the time. We enjoy laughing at each other, we have fun. We dont expect godlike pentakills every single game from each other. Ranked games obviously is different though, we play to win we play like a regular team. WE DO NOT HAVE PRACTICES TIMES. We play whenever were all on. People have lives... We understand that... We dont care... We have lives too UNLESS WERE GOING INTO A TOURNEY <--- we may practice 1ce 2wice or 3 times (if were lucky) a week prior to.

Don't apply if youre a serious idiot who cant crack / take jokes. Don't apply if you rage. Don't apply if you don't want to play serious as a team / learn as a team (whenever we play rank games)
Don't apply if youre 10
Don't apply if you think blind / draft normals are stupid and all you want to do is play ranked 24/7.
Don't apply if you're only going to play one game with us and then never speak with us as we become a ghost figure on your friends list.

FILL THIS OUT THEN ADD ME =]

IGN:
s3 elo:
roles:
Champs for roles:
DO YOU HAVE TS3 SKYPE MUMBLE VENT:

P.S. Add me if you just wanna play normal games as well. Always lookin for more people to add and play with.

Alexx

01-27-2013

bump

rutters

01-27-2013

rutters
16 ( but dont let that part bother you im pretty layed back)
s2 elo: 1663
S3 elo:between 1500-1800
roles: top, mid, adc if needed but im better at the other two
champs for roles i do alot of unconventional/ old school lanes like teemo gangplank karthus annie and such but can do pretty much anyone if needed
i have ts skype and vent

Alexx

01-27-2013

bump

Hold Ma Beer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

IGN: Spearhead
s2 elo 1600
s3 elo: 1230... Trolls I tell you.
roles: Top/Mid
Champs for roles: Elise, Akali, Pantheon, Veigar, Katarina... I fill roles based on team needs. I can practice other champs as well.
DO YOU HAVE TS3 SKYPE MUMBLE VENT: I have skype, I can get either of the others if necessary.

Alexx

01-27-2013

bump

Untold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

IGN: Untold
s2 elo: 1350
s3 elo: 1262
roles: Jungle
Champs for roles: Nocturne, Udyr, Maokai, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Olaf
DO YOU HAVE TS3 SKYPE MUMBLE VENT: Skype yes, will get the rest.

HomegrownOranges

01-27-2013

IGN:Homegrownoranges
s2 elo1340
s3 elo:1508
roles:Jungle
Champs for roles:I play every jungle in the game, but main hec/olaf/lee/noc/mummy/mao
DO YOU HAVE TS3 SKYPE MUMBLE VENT:Every one

Alexx

01-28-2013

bump

Alexx

01-28-2013

bump