I Only Play Singed Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
uhhh i feel like you have never played the matchup, or atleast not against a competent opponent.
You made me think and search through my leaguereplays. I did find one game. And no, the Teemo wasn't very competent and I wasn't the Singed. I duo'd top with Singed as Cho against a Riven and Teemo. Early on, Teemo was smart enough not to chase and Singed was smart enough not to get too close even though Teemo did drop Singed's health a few times. Still no counter.

What I did notice as a counter is champs with gap closer with burst damage is effective against Singed. That way you don't have to chase Singed to get close. Kite, jump in, do some damage, and then get out. Katarina and Yi are good examples.

Worshipmeh

01-28-2013

Lee sin > Singed

PrfsrChaos

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Singed is best top. Doesn't afraid of Darius, Nidalee, Teemo, Kayle, Yorick, Cho, Diana, Elise. Singed is GOD OF TOP LANE. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I see no Jayce on your list???

Also Kayle and Cho are pretty darn good against Singed. I don't know what you're talking about.

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
then u have never played vs a good teemo. good teemo will make you cry. literally u will never get in range (until 6, atwhich point he starts spamming shrooms, and if he isnt good u can wreck him), but pre-6 u will literally never stop chugging potions, u use the brush but it barely helps. u cs under your turret and still take harrass.

but the lane can be won. basically what u want to do is say hell with teemo early, take your cs, get harrassed. recall if u have to. asap get movespeed boots2 + catalyst. now u can contend with him. once u are 6, charge wrecklessly, and deal as much dps as u can, forcing him to recall while u do the same, but u cleared the wave while fighting, he didnt. get homeguard boots, and repeat until laning phase is over. staying in lane with him is just silly. this recall every 10 seconds strat is what i use against pretty much every hardcoutner to singed, since with his ult he can outmuscle almost anyone for a short time, and the cd is so short u can recall and do it again.

i havnt played alot of singed but ive managed a 75-80% winrate in ranked with him. but i usually dont pick him unless they pick there top first. but every once in awhile they get you. that darius? he was jungle. and panth? midlane. that last pick teemo is coming for u...and NO, your team and switching lanes.
That's not how you play the matchup. You hard shove the lane every time it comes up, harassing Teemo off his CS as much as possible. Use the brushes to kite (they're immensely helpful, despite what you think) and don't let him get free hits on you. Yes you'll both lose CS, but Teemo needs it more than Singed. Once Singed gets some MR and a catalyst, Teemo can't deal enough damage to stop him from hard pushing the lane once or twice and recalling.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
That's not how you play the matchup. You hard shove the lane every time it comes up, harassing Teemo off his CS as much as possible. Use the brushes to kite (they're immensely helpful, despite what you think) and don't let him get free hits on you. Yes you'll both lose CS, but Teemo needs it more than Singed. Once Singed gets some MR and a catalyst, Teemo can't deal enough damage to stop him from hard pushing the lane once or twice and recalling.

if u do that at level 1, youll just get kited an die. you have to wait until you get a few lvls and items. its a simple fact if u rush at teemo at level 1, youll never get to him, yuoll just take a ton of free dmg before realizing it was a bad idea. the earlier u could possibly dive after him is lvl 3, and u would have to use your ghost. honestly i dont think it will work pre-6.

in any case u are very hardcountered until 6, and even then its not great. avoid the matchup at all costs...

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
if u do that at level 1, youll just get kited an die. you have to wait until you get a few lvls and items. its a simple fact if u rush at teemo at level 1, youll never get to him, yuoll just take a ton of free dmg before realizing it was a bad idea. the earlier u could possibly dive after him is lvl 3, and u would have to use your ghost. honestly i dont think it will work pre-6.

in any case u are very hardcountered until 6, and even then its not great. avoid the matchup at all costs...
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ed-build-guide

"Keep the pressure on him
Utilize Brushes and avoid being "kited". Frequently charge at him when he attempts to attack you. You could lose some farm during this process but he's also losing out on farm too since he's running away from the minions. Purchase sustain items such as [items/dorans-shield.png] and [items/catalyst-the-protector.png]"

Pulling directly from InvertedComposer's guide. If you don't know who he is, you should. One of, if not the best, Singed players in the world. Has a ridiculous number of games with him.

Teemo is a rather hard lane, but it's not his hardest by far, and fairly easily dealt with if you know what you're doing.

roskosp33

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
You made me think and search through my leaguereplays. I did find one game. And no, the Teemo wasn't very competent and I wasn't the Singed. I duo'd top with Singed as Cho against a Riven and Teemo. Early on, Teemo was smart enough not to chase and Singed was smart enough not to get too close even though Teemo did drop Singed's health a few times. Still no counter.

What I did notice as a counter is champs with gap closer with burst damage is effective against Singed. That way you don't have to chase Singed to get close. Kite, jump in, do some damage, and then get out. Katarina and Yi are good examples.
Who plays 2 top?

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roskosp33 View Post
Who plays 2 top?
Someone below 30, or at a low skill level, presumably.

roskosp33

01-28-2013

Teemo is a toss up. He's a tough lane, but not unwinnable. Honestly, the only time I played singed and felt completely helpless was against a kennen top. He has decent harass, but the real problem was that he was impossible to catch. With Teemo you can muscle through and scare him away, but kennen is faster with a stun. I really had no clue what to do. Then again, how often does kennen go top?

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roskosp33 View Post
Teemo is a toss up. He's a tough lane, but not unwinnable. Honestly, the only time I played singed and felt completely helpless was against a kennen top. He has decent harass, but the real problem was that he was impossible to catch. With Teemo you can muscle through and scare him away, but kennen is faster with a stun. I really had no clue what to do. Then again, how often does kennen go top?
You don't have to kill the player to win lane, you know :P. Just farm against a kennen.