Best mids and supports to carry as?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knitten Mittens

01-29-2013

Hey Summoners,
I'm just wondering which mids and supports are the best to carry as?
I already play a ton of supports, but I'm wondering which would be the strongest currently to get a random adc fed. I'm also wondering which mids are best to carry as. I normally play Katarina mid, but lately I haven't been doing super well as her. So who's the best to carry in mid lane?
Lists would be nice
Thanks all!

Treza

01-29-2013

for support id say sona or nunu, well played sona can change team fights and nunu makes adc very strong in the mid and late game

for mid, my vote goes to kayle just because shes so good. im going to preach this until i die kayle is the best champion. she can save your teammates when they make mistakes, shes strong in lane and she doesnt really have any huge counters. she can snowball an entire game very easily because of her ult. in the mid or late game, if you can get a pick on the enemy team it makes it extremely difficult for the enemy team to stop your 5v4 push because of your ult. there are many times when im playing a game and i see someone top/bot or someone is dead where i will just say to my team alright push this lane for game, they cant stop us. some times it will be from the outermost turret and we push all the way through for game. you fight the 5v4, whoever they try to kill you ult. team fight is won, take the turret, keep pressing your man advantage they will keep rotating from a disadvantaged position, if they try to fight at the next turret, your ult will almost be off cd again. you can just keep pushing and theyll keep trying to defend with a man down, and your ult will put a strangle hold on them and you can keep your team healthy with w

kayle is very good at sealing the deal

Unbeatabledeath

01-29-2013

ZYRA play ZYRA............ she is awesome support and mid........... trust me she is one of the best mid support out there.......... the thing about her that i like is what she bring into the game for HER TEAM. her ult can make a game and her passive is also GREAT.... seriously once you master her i really dont think you will lose alot of games......OR

TARIC = highest win ratio as a support overall
THRESH= OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP
TALON= GREAT mid that can carry
AHRI= ez to play mid that usually can win her lane really easily and go bot or top and get teammates a kill
GRAGAS= harder champion but can really make games

Knitten Mittens

01-30-2013

Yeah I figured Thresh would be a good idea to get. I'm just waiting for him to drop to 6.3k ip.
Do you guys think that Orianna, Anivia or Cassiopeia would be a good idea for carrying?

PrincePapa

01-30-2013

+1 to support Zyra

Just get Philo and Sightstone, then get Rylai and Liandry and you're a force to be reckonned with. The fact that you become a second AP carry just makes a whole difference in teamfights, and Zyra herself has tons of utility. Add a Rabadon if you can and it's just crazy.

As for your question, I believe Cass would be your best idea. Anivia is also a great idea. Both of them got huge burst damage, and Cass's ult is especially useful in teamfights. Orianna is more dependant on her team imo, simply because that's how you unleash her full potential (she's still pretty strong though).

Helter Kremlin

01-30-2013

Well, "best" is a matter of opinion. I could say that Lulu is the best support in the game, whereas someone else might think Shen is the best support.

I can't tell you who is best, but I can tell you who I like and give you an idea.

Lux - mid/support
Syndra - mid
Thresh - support
Talon - mid
Zed - mid
Soraka - support
Taric - support
Zyra - mid/support

Knitten Mittens

01-30-2013

Yeah, I`m mainly just looking for mids that are strong right now. Kind of like how OP Kha'zix was

BlackZillaShaneD

01-30-2013

Galio is a great mid to carry your team with if you're in a good position to pick him (obviously don't lock him first pick or you'll just get countered). I also can carry very hard bot lane with a good ADC and Leona/Taric/Nunu/Lulu ect situational.

0bliterator24

01-30-2013

I think Zyra is a great choice for either role. However, if you get the knack for it, Leblanc is my personal favorite. Dominate the mid lane. Minions? Who cares. Go kill everyone. Snowball the other team to death. Get 20 kills. Win.

In a perfect world at least... lol

iralos7713

01-30-2013

Best mids to carry with imo are Karthus and Ryze. Those are the only two I personally have been able to carry with.