@Riotnome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WorstAlistarEver

01-27-2013

So,Yesterday, or maybe i should say, VERY early this morning.

I was put against a kind of "exploit" of the matchmaking.

Everyone know that if you win more than you lose in Dom you get longer Qtimes quick enough. Mine is around 5 minutes right now overall and maybe 3-4 minutes when we are in peak hours. All that because of the little community playing this mode.

Well, since in the middle of the night and very early in the morning not a lot of people are playing, Q times goes up to like 10 minutes.

Well the "exploit" i ran into is simple.

2 games in a row i got these guys.

They have a 4 man premade + 1 guy Qing at the same time.

They wait for the Q to pop at the same time, if it's not, they, "decline" the game.
Once they finnaly get it, at these hours that mean that their friend is put in the opposite team or with them.

1- If he's with them, they have a 5 man premade against 5 random.

2- If he's in the opposite team, he's basically a free moving ward giving them information on skype,mumble,Teamspeak,etc.
He's feeding,not helping and make the game 6 vs 4 because he's helping his friends to win while being in the opposite team. Hardcore griefing.

I was victim of both. Yes, against the same 5 guys.and against 4 of them while the 5th was in my team. 2 games in a row.

Not only that, but i was the only lv 30 with their friend in my team against a 4 premades of lv 30 and a random lv 25. I usually have games against only level 30 and it's 5 revives per team with 5 minutes Q for a game. Something is wrong here.

Not only that but after the second game i realised what just happened and told them about it and they linked me to something called "Lolnote" and tell me:

"this game is a joke man it's so easy to manipulate the matchmaking to win every games we want"

Now i didn't even think i would run into this kind of **** playing this game so i didn't have my recorder and didn't take any "good" and valuable screenshots.

From now i will have recorder always open and if i run into that again be sure i'll post again with solid proofs.

It would be really nice if you would look into this because it's totally ruinning the experience of a lot of people playing at night and in the more late/early hours.

Thanks in advance.

DiscworldDeath

01-27-2013

This is not a Dominion related issue. Report it to support.

Yegg and co dealt with it during the end of S2, when people gamed the high Elo TT Ranked in order to get people high Elo badges and team Elo.

WorstAlistarEver

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
This is not a Dominion related issue. Report it to support.

Yegg and co dealt with it during the end of S2, when people gamed the high Elo TT Ranked in order to get people high Elo badges and team Elo.
Well they were doing it in dominion that's why i posted here.
The same post has been sent to support too.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

p.sure lolnotes doesnt work that way anymore.

Although it's definitely feasible to manipulate matchmaking.

DiscworldDeath

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
p.sure lolnotes doesnt work that way anymore.

Although it's definitely feasible to manipulate matchmaking.
They waited till there were very very few people in queue, at the lee hours assuming at an Elo threshold where there aren't many people, which didn't give them 100% of this happening, but a pretty high chance. They were also supposedly using voice chat, which made it very easy to check if the queue popped simultaneously.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Yes, I know.

I'm just saying lolnotes doesn't (to my knowledge) tell you which players are on each team anymore. There was a time when that program gave you information of which players were on which side before clicking accept.

smXho

01-28-2013

It's not Dominion issue, so report it to Yegg, and wrong forum

But please report it with some lolking match records to show you had the same people at least in the game

I think Yegg can track down the match conversation / records for you and ban accordingly

Warlord Buwberry

01-28-2013

If you had Wawix on your team, you could have taught them the ways of the Wawix Dojo and won 4v6. Wawix just that op

WorstAlistarEver

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnBuwberry View Post
If you had Wawix on your team, you could have taught them the ways of the Wawix Dojo and won 4v6. Wawix just that op
But he wasnt
But seriously i posted to support with some screenshots of my after games lobby and their profiles on the LoL client and lolking, i don't know what Riot will do with it. Hope they investigate and ban these idiots.

For Lolnote, i went to search information about it and i found that apparently it's not working that well anymore.I have no clue how they could be using it and why they told me that, i'm just reporting what they told me in fact.

Fun fact tho.
Since the new matchmaking, when i play at night,i get some people under level 30 in my team(probably premades) against a full lv 30 full revive team. Do i need to say that these games are really really hard to carry? (Heal/clarity Veigar lv13?)
Some games i'm in the full lv 30 full revive team and we are against the sub 30s and another lv 30 with a lot of dominion wins like me.
seems really unfair.

I know the new matchmaking is trying to match you with people you are suppose to carry once you win a couple of games in a row but this is surprising.
Never had that before.

Dominion really got to that point? there is such a little amount of people playing at some hours that we get these kind of games?

Orphane

01-28-2013

Dominion has always been low pop. The chances that you get some people with...unconventional builds and playstyles and with no certain grasp of English (to put it politely) late at night is probably something you should take into account when queueing for Dominion.