Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


HoN vs. LoL vs. Dota; Part 2, Voice Acting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-27-2013

Who did Jon St. John voice? WTF?

Btw, your input will always be ignored, you've IDed yourself as a complete tosser and butthurt fanboy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggimannd

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Who did Jon St. John voice? WTF?

Btw, your input will always be ignored, you've IDed yourself as a complete tosser and butthurt fanboy.

That's cool. Your videos will always suck, be filled with your ignorance/LoL fanboyism and lack objectivity. You've Ided yourself as a complete moron who's unable to go one sentence without telling people who disagree with your opinion that they are so called butthurt fanboys.

Btw he voices Enigma/bloodseeker/kunkka/axe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-27-2013

Hmm, cool.

Jon St. John is a god.

But I like him here better, pwned (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxph7uUdtwc).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggimannd

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Hmm, cool.

Jon St. John is a god.

But I like him here better, pwned (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxph7uUdtwc).

Ya that announcer pack is dang good. Announcer/multikill packs is DEFINITELY something League is lacking versus HoN/Dota2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

01-27-2013

I don't know if you want me but I'll be happy to do it again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

Member

01-27-2013

I know he wants you. He wants you so bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Okay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
I don't know if you want me but I'll be happy to do it again.


That'd be great.

You did a lovely job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

01-27-2013

I shall be voice acting a script on voice acting.
If I do bad...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-27-2013

So, anyone want to fill the Dota 2 portion?

I will write about 70% of a script and you have to make up the other 30% on the fly.

It's also an enjoyable nonsexual experience.