Why is everyone hating on the Sirens?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

06-04-2013

Don't get me wrong here, but it seems like a lot of mindless hate without much reason.

Azukai

06-04-2013

Similar to their mindless claims without reason?

Azbroolah

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azukai View Post
Similar to their mindless claims without reason?
I would liken it to the 500 billion "DYRUS IS A FAT UGLY MANBABY" threads that popped up during S2 championships.

Minister of Pie

06-04-2013

I would like to say its cos they are being sexist, hypocritical feminists.

It's more than likely cos they are women and the majority of LoL is 13 year old boys.

Mokkun

06-04-2013

I hadn't even heard of them till today.

I'm still not quite sure what they are, outside of being all-female.

I should probably google it.

Iridos

06-04-2013

Because they as a team are attention whoring based on the fact that they're female. People don't appreciate that. If you're determined to attention *****, do it because you're good.

Arclune

06-04-2013

The way the present themselves. They are not even good and they are trying to declare themselves a pro team. They gained a lot of notoriety because of that. Plus have you seen their champion preference? 4 out of 5 are female champions and they are trying to break the gender gap? What?

edit: There are all these non-female champions they could choose but 4 of them still chose a female champion. Which brings up this question. Did they choose the champion because they like the champion's kit or did they pick it because it was female?

Éloquence

06-04-2013

Probably because their only form of advertisement is that they are an all girl team.
Which most of the community has expressed they don't care, but pointing it out just screams "GIVE US ATTENTION."
Not to mention I thought team siren was like silver 3.
Regardless when you click their stream it's some gorgeous asian girl with extremely nice (and incredibly visible) breasts.
Sorry if that sounded rude, but I feel like they are kind of using the fact that they are good looking in conjunction with being girl gamers just to make some quick money off of all the attention we will probs eventually give them.
It's inevitable.

Quadrakill Amumu

06-04-2013

I am rooting for them to succeed, but the fact is that they are just not that good of a team.

They don't really work as a team. They play in team practice like it's solo queue. There is no team strategy going on. That puts them at a huge disadvantage against...well...basically every plat team that they have gone up against.

Azbroolah

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclune View Post
Plus have you seen their champion preference? 4 out of 5 are female champions.
Wait, what does that have to do with anything? lol

12345 ... 6