Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Twitch/Website/Signature Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I'm not sure where to post this but I thought this section looked the most promising.

I can make a wide range of website/twitch/youtube/signature/etc designs. I have past experience in designing a lot of modules and html codes for enjin as well to help get your website going. I tend to do more non-wow themed twitch layouts atm since most people like to stream more than just wow but I am well versed in implementing your wow toons into them.

I'm able to splice/host and html code the entire twitch info or whatever you want as well-- so that I can give you the entire code to copy paste. I usually can get everything done for someone all in 1 day too, so relatively quick-- baring any terrible disasters.

My DeviantArt Gallary

My Own Page:

email [email]m_montgomery@live.com[/email] or on twitch.

Thanks! GLHF <3