Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500ish Support LFTeam/Duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minimize

01-27-2013

I've tanked recently and my elo is at 1313.
Was 1491 in s2 :/

I've played since the beginning of s1 and I promise I am a SOLID player. I just can't get any luck with solo queue for some reason.

I'd like a persistent and consistent 5's team or a STRONG duo that is willing to keep an open mind and play with me at least 5 times a week.

I've played with 2k players several times but...they have their own teams and their own things to fulfill, so I'm not ever really included. But I can compete with the best of them and I've played this game for over 2 years, so hit me up in-game.

tldr; good player, hates solo queue, played LoL more than 2 years, played with 2k players, competed in go4lol's, wants 5's team or stornk duo.

Minimize

01-27-2013

le bump

Minimize

01-27-2013

Bumpz.

rutsue

01-27-2013

"I just can't get any luck with solo queue for some reason."

You have no idea how much that is true for most support players. support is a key role i feel, but if you get matched up with a bad team then theres really nothing a support can do! we can make a good team better but not a bad team good. its so frustrating at times.

Free bump from a fellow support. good luck finding a team!

ªdc

01-27-2013

I'll try a few duo's with you add me in game. (The small a is 166 alt code)