1500ish Support LFTeam/Duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minimize

01-27-2013

I've tanked recently and my elo is at 1313.
Was 1491 in s2 :/

I've played since the beginning of s1 and I promise I am a SOLID player. I just can't get any luck with solo queue for some reason.

I'd like a persistent and consistent 5's team or a STRONG duo that is willing to keep an open mind and play with me at least 5 times a week.

I've played with 2k players several times but...they have their own teams and their own things to fulfill, so I'm not ever really included. But I can compete with the best of them and I've played this game for over 2 years, so hit me up in-game.

tldr; good player, hates solo queue, played LoL more than 2 years, played with 2k players, competed in go4lol's, wants 5's team or stornk duo.

Minimize

01-27-2013

le bump

Minimize

01-27-2013

Bumpz.

rutsue

01-27-2013

"I just can't get any luck with solo queue for some reason."

You have no idea how much that is true for most support players. support is a key role i feel, but if you get matched up with a bad team then theres really nothing a support can do! we can make a good team better but not a bad team good. its so frustrating at times.

Free bump from a fellow support. good luck finding a team!

ªdc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I'll try a few duo's with you add me in game. (The small a is 166 alt code)