Fresh team seeking Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xßeast

01-27-2013

Hello everyone,

I have a team that is currently looking for a calm, composed, friendly person who can jungle. We're a casual team that has big plans to pursue ranked 5's more steadily.

We want to be able to practice a couple nights a week at least.

If applying, you need to have some form of VOIP (Skype/Mumble, etc) (We mainly use Skype), and a mic. As a jungler, we want you to be more vocal, that doesn't mean you have to go overboard, but communicating with the team is of utmost importance. Remaining calm under pressure, giving and receiving criticism before and after each game, and a level head are qualities we're looking for. Other requirements include a minimum age of 17.

If you are interested, fill out the form.

-----------------

IGN:

ELO:

FAVORITE JUNGLERS:

WILLING TO LEARN NEW JUNGLERS: (Y/N)

WILLINGNESS TO LEARN: (Y/N)

TIME ZONE:

AVAILABILITY:

2 + 2 =

AwBlitzKrieg

01-27-2013

IGN: AwBlitzKrieg

ELO: N/A, have yet to play ranked this season as a solo player.

FAVORITE JUNGLERS: Maokai, Skarner, Poppy, Nocturne, Pantheon, Shaco. Can play any junglers, those are just the ones I have the most fun on.

WILLING TO LEARN NEW JUNGLERS: (Y/N) Yes.

WILLINGNESS TO LEARN: (Y/N) Always willing to learn.

TIME ZONE: Mountain time (-7)

AVAILABILITY: Saturday nights and all day Sunday, other days change on a weekly basis due to work schedule.

2 + 2 = 4

SyKo Ace

01-27-2013

IGN: SyKo Ace

ELO: On this account none, I've played at max 1690 ELO, have 3 accounts can show proof if needed.

FAVORITE JUNGLERS: I litterally jungle anything and everything in the game, I'll jungle soraka IDC! but my Mains would deffinitly be Lee sin, Jax, Panth, Xin, Darius, fizz (yes it works), udyr

WILLING TO LEARN NEW JUNGLERS: (Y/N) I've tried it all, I enjoy theory crafting and testing new things, but yes always willing to try new things.

WILLINGNESS TO LEARN: (Y/N) ^ always willing to learn

TIME ZONE: USA, Eastern Time Zone.

AVAILABILITY: I work from home, I'm open litterally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

2 + 2 = eleventeen.

Contact me ingame, I'd like to play a few games with you guys as I'm sick of solo que and would love to play with a real team. I've been playing since S1 and got a lot of experience as a jungler. I'm also VERY good about communicating ganks and getting my laners fed.