Riot you need to punish rank leaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EIlusionist

01-27-2013

Riot I am really seriously about the leaver problems. Especially in Ranking. Well, I guess I am not only one who has to deal this issue. I played over 20 ranked games during this weekend. More than half of the games contain more than one afker, I didn't lie to you, can go check my record. If you find out anything said is a not the truth us can just deactived or delete my account. some of them are rage quit and some just start afk since the beginning of the game. It is really frustrated to lost elo because of leaver, so I really think that you should be serious on the punishment for afk or rage quit in rank games.

Example solution
make the leaver the only one who lost all the elo and the teammate with the leaver or feed only lost half of the elo the other half will be subtrated from the leaver. For example, If you lost a game it normally subtrate 14 elos from ur current elo, but when the game is cause by a feeder or leaver the punish subtrate half and add to the one who left the game.
player#1 14-7=7
player#2 14-7=7
player#3 14-7=7
player#4 leaver 14+7+7+7+7 =42
player#5 14-7=7

I am really tired of losing elo because of leaver, If they don't take the ranked game seriously they shouldn't play rank in the first moment.

another solution such as leave more than 20 ranked game permanent ban from ranked game or ban from ranked game for a month.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHYEAmonster

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lensden View Post
Riot I am really seriously about the leaver problems. Especially in Ranking. Well, I guess I am not only one who has to deal this issue. I played over 20 ranked games during this weekend. More than half of the games contain more than one afker, I didn't lie to you, can go check my record. If you find out anything said is a not the truth us can just deactived or delete my account. some of them are rage quit and some just start afk since the beginning of the game. It is really frustrated to lost elo because of leaver, so I really think that you should be serious on the punishment for afk or rage quit in rank games.

Example solution
make the leaver the only one who lost all the elo and the teammate with the leaver or feed only lost half of the elo the other half will be subtrated from the leaver. For example, If you lost a game it normally subtrate 14 elos from ur current elo, but when the game is cause by a feeder or leaver the punish subtrate half and add to the one who left the game.
player#1 14-7=7
player#2 14-7=7
player#3 14-7=7
player#4 leaver 14+7+7+7+7 =42
player#5 14-7=7

I am really tired of losing elo because of leaver, If they don't take the ranked game seriously they shouldn't play rank in the first moment.

another solution such as leave more than 20 ranked game permanent ban from ranked game or ban from ranked game for a month.
Learn to speak english dbag.