looking for a LoL Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thr330h5

01-27-2013

So i see alot of teams require level 30. which is impossible to get until you play this game long enough, but ive been playing for 4 days now and im a level 10. I want a clan that competes in leagues and plays together. i want a dedicated bunch that plans on going into the competitive scene. im a loyal member, with alot of potential. If i dont find a team i might just bring back my CoD team veLocity Gaming. But dont let my level fool you ive been taught alot by other players and know this game pretty well now. i have alot to learn but with the help of a team i can be great. i run the mid right now with ryze, currently learning Teemo
username: Thr330h5

either add me or message me here

DoomsDave

01-27-2013

little tid bit of information. this isn't world of warcraft unfortunately, there aren't clans or teams that are specifically designed to help people level up. that being said, if you play regularly you'll hit level 30 in about 2 1/2 weeks. teams in league of legends are based around competitive ranked play. what that means to you is that you can't play ranked until you hit level 30. my advice to you, is get some friends to queue up with you. don't have any friends? queue up by yourself and send friend requests to people you seem to get along with. i hope this helps.

Thr330h5

01-27-2013

Yes but you can play leagues on other websites with clans. which is what im trying to do for experience ? thanks i have friends, i just want a set team to start gaining chemistry with so when im at that level we can all compete

DoomsDave

01-27-2013

Yes, but you won't be able to play draft modes until owning a certain number of champions besides the free week champions, which you won't have the IP to do so for a few more levels, and then on top of that once you hit level 20 you then won't have the IP for the runes you will need.

Littlelago

01-27-2013

Can i join your team for go4lol's tournament?

Thr330h5

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXH CleverSlzoid View Post
Yes, but you won't be able to play draft modes until owning a certain number of champions besides the free week champions, which you won't have the IP to do so for a few more levels, and then on top of that once you hit level 20 you then won't have the IP for the runes you will need.
well i have msater yi, ryze and teemo. and i wont be purchasing anymore champs until 20 im out 3000 ip right now and wont be using it till 20