Am I building Sej Right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

01-27-2013

Elise annihilates everyone. What's your point?

The Odyn's on that list is pretty much exclusively for her now that everyone has forgotten Eve exists. Not much I can do against quadpen, but she can't do a damn thing about Odyn's passive.

WorstAlistarEver

01-27-2013

mercs or tabi, Sunfire,BFT,iceborn,abyssal,randuins.

cocacolalips

01-28-2013

Unless you're bottom lane, BlackfireTorch too expensive, you could afford Bulwark and a belt for the same price.

FetisPuncher

01-28-2013

I go the typical bruiser build on Sej. it works well because her kit allows her to chase *****es down and actually has a impact on team fights.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Follow this path:

Do I have 40% CDR (Frozen Heart, Black Fire Torch, Spirit Visage, Ionian Boots)? If no, get it. If yes; do I have a lot of flat Magic Penetration? If no; get a BlackFire Torch or Abyssal Scepter (I know this is reduction ). If yes; do I have a large health pool: if no; Sunfire Cape or Rylai's Crystal Scepter. If yes; do the enemies build a lot of Magic Resistance? If yes; Void Staff, if no; build tanky yourself with some AP.

Defendi

01-28-2013

See that is your biggest mistake. Building a Sej other than simply passing by her avatar in champ select. Wth are you thinking gimping your team in such an obvious fashion. Reported.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Sejuani is actually pretty good on Dominion (even on SR, she just suffers too much from her weak early game).

STANKSTORM DELTA

01-28-2013

I LOVE Sejuani. Here's what I personally do, and why:

M. Pen Reds
Movespeed Quints
Defensive Yellows Blues (here personally, I take a mix of flat and scaling MR blues, and two HP per level yellows with the rest armor. Just wanted a change up from the hum-drum flat armor, scaling MR, tbh)

4/25/1 Masteries (Revive Mastery)
If you're supposed to be in the enemies face all the time, then I want every possible defensive mastery needed to keep in their face. I forgo the AP per level and percentage Magic Pen because of this and have not found it as a hindrance. After all, you are not supposed to be a carry.)

Take Heal/Revive with improved masteries. One of Seju's roles is being an HP meatshield. With maxing her 'W' in mind first, this synergies deliciously.

The Build:

Boots. No matter what the upgrade is, you'll be taking the +15 Movespeed bonus.
If top is suggested to have a strong line up of auto attackers, I take a Ruby and Dorans Shield. Otherwise, Two Rubys.
Make a Kindle ASAP.
If there's not an urgent need to build Tabi/Mercs (use your own judgement from the enemy comp. and yours) then go Sorc boots.
If stealth/traps are going to be a hassle, build a Sweeper IMMEDIATELY. Consider making your second Ruby into another Kindle if you aren't building Glacial/FH for CDR purposes.
Otherwise or afterwards, build a defensive item. Built a tabi with taking AA damage upfront in mind? Go thornmail. Team comp screams that someone take Frozen Heart and no one wants to? Build it. AP Damage going to be a problem? Either grab a Negatron for Odyn's or Abyssal later, but there's no need to rush into completing those items just yet.
Time to get sexy. Build Haunting Guise, then use your judgement to either finish up BFT or go Belt-Sunfire Cape.
If you didn't build Sweeper immediately, finish it at any point you want. This item is CORE. Move speed, AP, HP, CDR, and a POWERFUL active? You need this.

You will be maxing 'W' first. I personally prefer to level up Q and E equally afterwards.