Need some serious suggestions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

more tuna salad

01-27-2013

What to do on your 9th straight ranked loss? I've played every position. Out of the 9 games, I had 1 or 2 bad ones, but never feeding. I've attempted to carry games, going as high as 11/5/11 jungle. Every game I get at least 1 teammate with 10+ deaths or an afk.

I think I should be roughly 1550. Instead im 1200. I'm not someone who always blames it on others, but what the hell can I do?

TuM rexasaurs

01-27-2013

im in the same boat as u i was at 1432 went all the way to 1148 and i had people afk/not connect ppl troll cuz they didnt get a role like dude stop *****ing play a diff role

Big Ogre

01-27-2013

My recommendation is to take stop for the day after 3 losses in a row.

Besides that always help to improve team morale(I've won games with this alone, and it can deter some from trolling).

From my experience in this elo range the following in this order carries games the hardest: Mid,jungle,adc,top

I put top on the bottom because most of the time I feel my top doesnt understand counter picks or snowballing or trading or basic warding and thus I almost never see one carry my game.

ALso ward your lane if you have the money, don't be the idiot who gets 3 kills mid and doesnt buy at least one ward. It serves the dual purpose to stop the enemy ganks and roaming mid.