Whatever is going on in player behavior department is not enough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperado Dave

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistful of Force View Post
Warning: Swearing follows

Dude, no offense but... how the **** can you say that?
The quoted person was clearly trolling the thread. Toxic forum behavior

SneakyAzFuk

01-31-2013

Well i think your a really nice person with finely shaped cranium. hope that solves all your problems.

HatLlama

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
as the trolls and ragers drive more and more good players away, this game will slowly die.
This is wrong. In fact you'll find the direct reverse has happened. As the community has grown the behaviour has gotten worse. Pre-Season1 there wasn't much rage at all.

TaisisKitty

02-01-2013

This community is toxic and dead people have to start relizeing that. 90% of LoL games are with toxic *******s. all you can do is /all mute i do i often it works.

Fistful of Force

02-01-2013

2/1/2013
First game of league today, only top wins, but mid draws so i figure we have a good chance, but then in the very first teamfight, Ren catches our adc Cait and 100-> 0's her.

Queue the rage. Some notable excerpts from this game:

"Cait: /all no one on my team can silence or stun"
"cait: /all WTF MY TEAM ALL SUCKS"

We are of course all trying to peel for her but she's glassy, has no hp or resists at all.

Pretty soon sona and rengar join in.

"Sona: Shut up kass you suck."
"Rengar: noob kass"

I was trying to tell cait to be quiet: ("who are you talking to???")

We lose.

TwiliteSparkle

02-01-2013

Lol first game to go bad stuck support and my carry gives first blood, proceeds to position stupidly while she can see Voli flanking her. We both end up feeding GG but w/e.

Later they start to go mid we warn and follow i had no mp so had to back.. they enguage and lose "WTF SONA?!" well damn what can i do w/o mp guys aside from die.. well story short they died i got dived while trying to back and died... I left after losing my rag because of the abuse depsite my ADC being a ****** then them being retarded for failing to see why i couldnt help while i had no MP.

Players are getting nicer? Like hell the trolls are just pushing level headed people off balance. Ok my bad i left the game telling people to report for leaving but why should i have to take abuse?

SirChuckNorris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Ragers always have the upperhand. Also with 10 per match, it really only takes 10% to make experience bad for all. Those metrics are not good to start with.

The punishment for bad behavior is not drastic enough. The accounts are free - I'd be deleting accounts like a rotten tomato if I were in charge. And next step is the completely disable ALL chat in unranked games. Can't rage if you cant do anything other than ping. (also set max pings per minute to 4)