Whatever is going on in player behavior department is not enough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fistful of Force

01-27-2013

Here's my "Experience" with league today (Jan 27th)

1) First game

Team captain afks. No bans, randoms trynd.

No one wants to dodge so we go with it, put trynd top.

Game loads. FIRST WORDS OF THIS TRYND'S MOUTH

"Why didn't you guys dodge"

He then proceeds to rage, call our team **** in /all "This team is ****".

Feeds, rages, never stops typing.

2) Second game.

As soon as I go into lobby, this person immediately says, "Oh look it's the shaco". (He was the ahri in the lobby. This guy is close to last pick, so of course he is forced to support. Not that I support making last pick support, but you know, sometimes you just have to support, and when I'm last pick, I do my fair share of support without complaining.

But this guy won't shut up.

He rages for a whole minute, and then goes on to rage some more, until the Graves threatens to afk if he doesn't be quiet.

He doesn't shut up, graves ragequits, xin afks, and I lose, AGAIN.

Riot, how is this fair?

3) third game.

Vayne and taric argue the entire game. The chat log is full of their spam. We lose, they are still arguing.

Elghinn Yah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Sounds like life happened, suck it up buttercup.

MiniJunkie

01-27-2013

Nah, I agree with the OP.

Fistful of Force

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elghinn Yah View Post
Sounds like life happened, suck it up buttercup.
Warning: Swearing follows

Dude, no offense but... how the **** can you say that?

Kantala

01-27-2013

Did you report these players after the games? It's unfortunate that you had to deal with these players, but the fact remains that Riot can't prevent these situations from happening in the first place. They can do everything within their power to remove these players from our playerbase after the fact. However, due to human nature, there's no real reliable way to catch it before it happens.

In a sense, Elghinn has it partially right. Suck it up. Be the better man and mute them. Play the game to the best of your ability, and report them afterwards. Nobody said life was ever fair, but the least we can do is work with the cards we're dealt with.

SunLeviathan

01-27-2013

and its worse when it should be better.

we are currently in the free xp weekend. lots more ppl log in so lots more trolling. i just played a game with a troll ; never fought with his team only ulted form afar the enitre game to blur the results( he was karthus).

i mentioned it in my report that he stole kills from afar to look like he was doing good. but this just wont cut it. this guy will most likely survive to troll another time. now he wont troll me again but how many times will he do this?

the tribunal system just doesnt cut it. period.

Fistful of Force

01-28-2013

Played ranked again today, still got ragers, trolls. Another 4v5. (Jan 29)

Fistful of Force

01-30-2013

Today, played a game, xin fed on their team, but I don't think it was intentional. He was jungling, and I had warded his jungle, so I managed to hit him when he was going red and weak. Their mid (Irelia) came too slow, and xin raged at her.

A minute later, I saw him on the wards going top, so i ran top and killed him again (double killed their top too), and he afk'd. Malz, who was top and losing badly to our top, also ragequit.

Afterwards, our mf afked too, she didn't give any reason, just afked, was silent about it too.

Seriously: Out of a game of ten people, 3 ragequit or afked. I feel like this is a big problem with the condition of the game.

A) Firstly, we need an initiative to stop rage in the game: It's normal to feel frustrated when you're losing, but it needs to be clear: Absolutely clear that rage is NOT ok.

B) We need to punish people who don't just rage, but actually ragequit or afk harder. I mean, come on! This is the second 3v5 I've seen in a week! I was on the receiving end of another one earlier this week, and this is just sad.

Jan 30th

KineticSkink

01-30-2013

It really does suck. But at the same time I can understand it is not an easy to solve problem, or even a problem that can be totally solved.

Normals have definitely become MUCH nicer with the honor initiative, though as Lyte has stated, it didn't make a huge difference in ranked. I play a bit of both, and this aligns with my experience too.

Maybe the new league system will take some of the heat out of the ranked atmosphere, and I am pleased Riot is trying to improve and appears to be making an ongoing effort.

Ultimately there is no silver bullet

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

as the trolls and ragers drive more and more good players away, this game will slowly die.