TXH Competitive Team Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raviant

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiteness View Post
I'm honestly thinking about starting a new character and lvling him to 30 and starting all over.. This was my cousins account but I cant get out of elo hell..
If you are at the skill level you think you are, your estimated elo would say so. Not to mention you would be able to carry yourself out. I carried myself out of 800 elo S2 easy.

Suiteness

02-04-2013

I wish it was easy but when you have 2-3 feeders in the game and the game is already 4vs5 theres no way you can carry yourself out i dont care who you are.. As i stated before if youre willing to watch me play a ranked game just add me

Raviant

02-04-2013

Being someone who has been in your position, you can carry yourself out regardless of feeders of afk's if you are playing this game correctly.

Suiteness

02-04-2013

Care to help me then

Nerius

02-04-2013

if you want a revolution the only solution evolve

Servare Vitas

02-04-2013

Position applying for: Top
Top 3 champs in that role: Renekton, Elise, Darius
ELO: 1700
Why are you applying? ive got plenty of spare time and am endeavoring to get back into tourny play
Can you practice daily and will you be dedicated? SIR YES SIR
What will you bring to the team? game knowledge, experience, congeniality, and a whole lotta asswhuppin

Raviant

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiteness View Post
Care to help me then
Hm.

Raviant

02-05-2013

Bump.

Raviant

02-06-2013

Need a jungler.

LichMyTaint

02-06-2013

Raviant, best of luck in your search for a full ranked team. I wanted to make aware to you an upcoming, 8-week tournament with playoffs, that is open to any teams interested and organized enough to play one game a week (from Thu-Sun). RP will be awarded as a prize to the winning team of the playoffs. Game times will be flexible. Visit http://redd.it/17jl9q and esportscentral.net/escc for more information. You can also contact me (LichMyTaint), or my fellow group members (TokinBlack, bobthedude) within LoL itself with any questions you may have. Thanks and good luck.