Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Steel Legion Lux Run Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PokaPokaPoka

01-27-2013

Not sure if I'm just being picky, but there seems to be a slight stalling on Steel Legion Lux's regular running animation. There is a point where the legs are stretched and it lags for a slight second. To reproduce:
1) Go into a game as or with Steel Legion Lux.
2) Watch her side-stride up close to see the lag.
Of course it's probably not that big of a deal, just something I noticed.

Grøve

01-27-2013

I also noticed this, with boots, and then with enhanced speed (green thingy) boots, the left leg seems to stall every other step
unknown reason
animation bug

Mayofish

01-28-2013

I agree. Her walk just looks laggy, like she misses a step and just..floats. I love the skin tho!

TaIodin

01-28-2013

Yeah, I noticed the lag you're talking about when I played her earlier today.

I mean...I don't know if I would describe it as a lag per se, but more like a missing frame in the running animation. It just doesn't look smooth; you don't have to really pay attention to it to notice at least SOMETHING is wrong with the animation.

I didn't really look for the bug with enhanced speed, unfortunately...so I can't really give any input there.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-28-2013

Thanks for the report, guys, I'll check it out.

Ik4ru5

01-28-2013

Joining in to say that yeah, the animation isn't the smoothest, I thought she looked kinda "kinked" in the way her lower torso moves.

Purely personal opinion, but I don't think the decoration that replaces her skirt in the back is really cohesive. I am not sure what it is exactly so feel free to correct me on that.

Ik4ru5

01-28-2013

Double post, just keep walking.

ExjK

01-30-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Thanks for the report, guys, I'll check it out.

I am experiencing the same animation lag. It seems to be occurring when Lux steps forward with her left foot. As soon as her foot moves forward to step, it lags for a millisecond. I didn't notice this affecting her movement speed but maybe it is on a minor scale?

Also, any news on what you've found?

Reset Button

01-30-2013

I already pointed out this bug, but whatever. It seems to be in between her default walk animation, not the one where she twirls her baton