Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugsplat in spectate mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaptizedInBlood

01-27-2013

I would like to report this bug. Game client crashes when you are spectating a game and you click in the lantern of Tresh.

Gats

01-27-2013

I've just got three of these in a row while spectating a game that my friends were playing. It does seem like the lantern has something to do with it. Everything is fine until you hover your mouse pointer over the lantern and then SPLAT!

Before the Thresh patch I'd never got one of these before.

EDIT: I've now recreated it on 2 PCs and got a friend to do it over Skype. It's definitely when you hover your mouse over Thresh's lantern

Gosu Thune

01-29-2013

Confirmed. Did it repeatedly with a group of people while spectating. Hopefully a fix for this comes soon because sometimes it can be unavoidable when trying to proactively spectate.