Thresh has no TT altar lines...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vongeo

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrikon View Post
You mean maokai has the most badass lore in the game.

Trundle has the best lore in the game.
Trundle has some pretty awesome lore. Its infinitely tragic/selfless. His quotes could reflect that more. The mailbag did a good job with it.

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
As soon as we can give him the attention he deserves.
So what you are telling me is that we will finally find out who Hecarim and Mordekaiser are generals for :3

Holydemonhero

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
Thresh will get TT lore lines at the next TT lore recording which will also give Evelyn lore lines. This will be at the point where we are ready to reveal more about Evelyn's connection to the shadow isles.

We are ready to do lines for Thresh now, but we don't do recordings for 3-4 lines. It's a time intensive process so we prefer to wait until we have a larger batch of lines to record.

It would be nice if we could instantly put in lore lines for new champions as they come out but it just isn't practical to bring in multiple actors to record a couple lines.
Don't Shadow Island champion get a special message while when an enemy Evelyn is close by (besides their special lines for capping) , or am I mistaken.

Holydemonhero

02-04-2013

Also now that Karthus lore was changed does it mean we won't get to know more about the other nexus mentioned in JoJ.

Moonscyth

07-04-2013

Ty Kitae, for telling me that Lucian's nemesis was Thresh who corrupted Eve, his old lover And maybe Eve was in love with TF because he resembled Lucian in the rebellious sense, but then she broke up with him when she realized it was wrong to love him while she was waiting for Lucian. And I'm not sure if it's coincidence that TF is being hunted down by Graves I think..... and also Vi maybe (because of the card), I say this because Graves's lore was written by the same person who wrote Lucian's lore, and that little sect of the lore seems to all be connected, Graves and Lucian, Thresh, Eve and Twisted Fate, and I'm not sure what Vi has to do with it, that card might not have anything to do with anything, I figured it stood for cardmaster with its "C" I believe it was. But anyways, is riot trying to interconnect all of the lore stories here? Is there a pattern to it all? Or am I just crazy?

LegendaryWolfeh

07-09-2013

Yeah it really feels like kitae essentially confirmed what's going on with the next champion haha

Romanoff Blitzer

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonscyth View Post
Ty Kitae, for telling me that Lucian's nemesis was Thresh who corrupted Eve, his old lover And maybe Eve was in love with TF because he resembled Lucian in the rebellious sense, but then she broke up with him when she realized it was wrong to love him while she was waiting for Lucian. And I'm not sure if it's coincidence that TF is being hunted down by Graves I think..... and also Vi maybe (because of the card), I say this because Graves's lore was written by the same person who wrote Lucian's lore, and that little sect of the lore seems to all be connected, Graves and Lucian, Thresh, Eve and Twisted Fate, and I'm not sure what Vi has to do with it, that card might not have anything to do with anything, I figured it stood for cardmaster with its "C" I believe it was. But anyways, is riot trying to interconnect all of the lore stories here? Is there a pattern to it all? Or am I just crazy?
...You're crazy.

Raspberrykraken

07-13-2013

The reason why is because he didn't come out with Elise and Evelyn doesn't have any lines either because she needs a real rework/redesign update. Its not the biggest deal because he was not expected to be palyed on the map all the much since its more for bruisers and abusers [Darius, Xin Zhoa and a few others are disgustingly too good and need balance for that map].

Plus the map is still in beta and I expect them to finally update it all/incorperate a final designed one/more Halloween skins/more stuff fixed from the Shadow Isles. Something seriously needs to be done with it and Riot can't disappoint since the Freljord update. Yes, I believe they will pull through but as always its a slow crawl to the win.