WingsofDeath playing ad carry Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TMoneyz13

01-27-2013

Holy christ it was insane. Farmimg up his souls then smackin people for 1k on his Q along with all the other utility he has an nsturally bit of tankiness. It was op as hell to watch. Anyways has anyone else out there saw that or tried building him as an ad carry? Once you get them souls built up its da GG

Deleven

01-27-2013

haha, i watched that, it was crazy.

in reality you get punished by ad's like caitlyn who can harass the heck out of you and zone you from your souls.

Tupples

01-27-2013

I laughed my ass off when I watched it. so op 2 shotting everybody

FrozenLeprechaun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleven View Post

in reality you get punished by ad's like caitlyn who can harass the heck out of you and zone you from your souls.
That's why you can throw your lantern to get souls from a long range, while still being safe.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

phreaks jungle soraka comes to counter ftw

xD jkjk links plz

Schtauffenz

01-27-2013

He doesn't label his vids well... and I'm to lazy to load them all to see which one it is. Link?

Cynart

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleven View Post

Actually since you can just w to get souls that wuld otherwise b in range for adc's to harass u, it lets you farm freely without really having to worry.