Vi: Cleaver or Triforce or both?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mathemagically

01-27-2013

Youmoo's then LW.

Reason is simple. Vi gets a 20% armor reduction already and because reduction stacks multiplicatively with one another. Furthermore, she is not the fastest champion in terms of applying stacks.This is even worse considering in the next patch it takes 5 hits of physical damage in order to fully proc cleaver passive.

Youmoo's active also helps with her sticking power and with repeated application of W. It is especially delicious when I get random E crits.

FetisPuncher

01-27-2013

idk wtf yal smoking - I get BFT on Vi.

Archeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetispuncher View Post
idk wtf yal smoking - i get bft on vi.

inuyashian01

01-28-2013

I usually get cleaver then triforce. If its still going I get last whisper after that.

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Leave cleaver for later - Vi needs to be able to tank hits more than hit harder.

I personally prefer Mallet as the first big item. With Health being the new def focus, It'll synergize with a warmog's that you may end up building later and nothing's more frustrating than constantly being slowed when trying to get away.

If you think you'll only manage 1 or 2 key items before your game ends, I can see a tri force, but cleaver isn't really something I'd focus on early.

Myself, I'd probably just end up building a mallet and a sheen if the game wasn't going to go long.

Risemix

01-30-2013

Ghostblade seems good, better than Cleaver. Brutalizer->Last Whisper->Phage->Ghostblade->Trinity Force or FM.