Champion recommendations for a level 18.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shupernation

01-27-2013

I have been playing league of legends for about a month or so, and so far I have enjoyed playing top lane champions, such as Darius, Olaf, and Fiora. However, as i start playing Draft pick games, i want to be able to play in all lanes efficiently, and have enough champions i can play well to counter pick and such. What are some good champions, for each lanes/role? The champions i have and can play decently is :

Darius, Blitzcrank, Master Yi, Alistar, Katarina, Ziggs, Malphite, Teemo, Dr.Mundo, Wukong, Fiora, Olaf, Jax

As you can see from my list, most of my champions are so called 'bruisers'. I enjoy playing tanks like Dr.Mundo and malphite as well. However, my only 2 mid champions are Ziggs and Katarina. Also, I dont have a 'adc'. What are some good adc's to start with? Also, what are some good support champions?

DoubleDogDarius

01-27-2013

You might enjoy Cho'gath, who can go top, jungle or even mid. He is a more bruiser-ish ap that might fit your style. Get a fed Cho and you'll be unstoppable...in dealing damage and taking it.

Ashe is probably the most basic adc, but I wouldn't start with her. Sivir is often overlooked because her ult is very lackluster, but she can counter most adcs and if you learn to get good with timing her spell shield, she can be impossible to kill. You might want to start with an adc that possesses an escape, the above two do not. Caitlyn, Tristana, Corki, Ez are good to know.

As for support, you could try Taric. He's tanky with a heal and a stun. Sona is quite honestly the -easiest- and most -op- support champion once you master the power chords. You don't have to aim anything. Get some mana regen (the chalice is great) and some cdr and spam spam spam. Her ult changes team fights.

Akimasu

01-27-2013

Caitlyn is probably the easiest ADC. She's my primary ADC. Ezrael or Vayne are probably the hardest, though for different reasons. Vayne has an incredibly short range, is very squishy, and requires insanely good positioning and fast reaction time to play well. Ezrael is a skill shot based ADC.

As for supports, you probably want a tanky support, judging by your line up. Blitz, Leona, and Taric sound right up your alley.

TeamShades

01-27-2013

Here are some relatively easy champs for each role:
ADC: Caitlyn, ashe, graves.
Support: Leona, Taric, Sona. Taric is a very safe pick and is tanky, so at lvl 18 I would recommend him.
Mid: Ryze, Ahri, Mordekaiser.
Jungle: Nocturne, Cho'gath, Amumu (very good).
Top: You already have great top laners.

Hope this narrows it down a bit!

Guanoid

01-27-2013

Tristana is an adc who is free by liking the fb page

Lorrayn

01-27-2013

ashe is easy adc. my friends also told me that caitlyn is super easy to play

as for supports, i started off with soraka. janna is fun to play as, but pretty hard as well

shupernation

02-01-2013

How good is Olaf in the jungle? Also, is Akali a good mid laner? Im keen on getting her in the new update when she is on sale. I am starting to learn Ezreal but his skillshots are kinda hard to land. Amumu seems like a good champion, but he seems useless in the lane and i find jungling with him hard. As for ADC champions, im torn between Caitlyn and Graves. Can someone tell me the pros and cons of these 2 champions?

asmit10z

02-01-2013

Jungle olaf was actually really good. He's still probably gonna be great after the update. Akali is a good mid, but a vision ward destroys your ability to escape with invis. Amumu is a great jungler, and is banned pretty often.

Styphi

02-01-2013

I personally love vladimir.

You can go mid
You can go top

and all you need to do is farm to be the best.

As for ADC i'd suggest cait as she is an easy ADC to start with. Don't let my adjective fool you, there is great depth in what cait players choose to do which makes her a very high skill cap champion.

adc

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styphi View Post
I personally love vladimir.

You can go mid
You can go top

and all you need to do is farm to be the best.

As for ADC i'd suggest cait as she is an easy ADC to start with. Don't let my adjective fool you, there is great depth in what cait players choose to do which makes her a very high skill cap champion.
Simply because she's an entirely autoattack based champion I'd say she's one of the easier champions and also one of the higher skillcap champions (surprise, I agree with you). You can't just rely on your abilities, you actually have to know positioning VERY well to be very good.