buying 6300 need opinions on champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-27-2013

Zed, Vi, Khazix, and Rengar

Im leaning tward zed because i played him alot when he was free and liked him and he seems ranked viable to me

Vi although i believe she is op RIGHT NOW. I bought riven about a month ago, nerfed. I bought diana before that, nerfed. im scared they are going to nerf vi soon.

Khazix i know nothing about but seems legit

Rengar was nerfed i was actually saving up to buy him before then he got nerfed but i guess he just got buffed idk is he still viable in ranked

also i will be playing mostly jungle then top obviously jsyk

paintolar

01-27-2013

If you dont need the ip for runes, id vote khazix.

Khazix was just nerffed too, but hes still very strong. Plus hes really fun to play.

Paintolar

icydragan

01-27-2013

Vi is still really good. id recommend wukong. his ult op.

EvanOps

01-27-2013

If your good at Zed, buy him.

If your bad with Zed, buy Vi or Kha'zix.

If you can commit to one champion completely(like practice every day until you become pro at

him/her), consider Zed and Wukong.

workthecorners

01-27-2013

I bought zed wish me luck kids!

Mich567

01-27-2013

Hmmmm... good luck with Zed!
I wouldn't have chosen him... I don't think he's SUPER ranked viable. Mainly, you should focus on some of the cheaper, great initiating tanks with CC that have a lot of potential throughout the whole game. They are banned a lot, but you can manage to not get them banned in some circumstances. The champs are as follows: Amumu, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Malphite, and Shen. (I prefer Nunu over Alistar as a support, but I generally see Nunu supports do badly. I love Nunu's kit though... he has sustain with his q, and buff with his w, and a damage/slow with his e. Of course, his ult has that amazing damage and team fight potential)... out of the champs you have up there, I would have chosen Kha 'Zix or Rengar... you seem to buy a lot of 6300 champs, which really isn't necessary.

workthecorners

01-27-2013

i have all of those extept amumu i main maokai who i think would fit in that catagory