Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Minor] Health and Mana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Hi, I was looking at the Aether Kayle skin when I noticed my health and mana bars were completely empty (the ones under the abilities bar). No zeros or anything, thanks for your time, and good luck testing!

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-27-2013

Hey DinoGuy, can you upload you dxdiag?

Striderdat

01-27-2013

O_O

Dracostar

01-27-2013

Quote:
DinoGuy10:
Hi, I was looking at the Aether Kayle skin when I noticed my health and mana bars were completely empty (the ones under the abilities bar). No zeros or anything, thanks for your time, and good luck testing!

HI DinoGuy10. I had the same problem!. i solved it by reseting the HUD in the settings menu. I Hope This Helps!

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Hey thanks it fixed, also sorry vLemon, im not the most techy guy and don't know how to do that, thanks for the help dracostar!

Dracostar

01-27-2013

Quote:
DinoGuy10:
Hey thanks it fixed, also sorry vLemon, im not the most techy guy and don't know how to do that, thanks for the help dracostar!
No Problem

Relix the Fallen

02-09-2013

I just encountered this bug today. Noticed after purchasing rod of ages. Mana regen still displays at the end of the bar.